chapter 11

🔹TATSUO'S POV🔹

It was 6:00 on a Sunday, oct, 14. Normally I'd be sleep until 8:00 but since janelle wakes up at this time I got used to it. Being a stay home dad. I then remembered something. Or someone to be exact. Janelle. She wasn't next to me. And that's when I remembered.
Shit. I forgot she left to see sonya. Did she come home already? Or did she stay there?
I then went downstairs to make some coffee. I saw something that was a beautiful sight. I saw Janelle sleeping on the couch. The sun glistening on her face as she sleeps, how she's sleeping in her black silk gown, and her face when she sleeps is so beautiful. I then went to her and kissed her on her forehead. She then grabs me and now I'm on top of her and her brown eyes are staring at mines.
Janelle: Morning. She said with a sly smirk.
Me: M-Morning Janelle. I said while my face turning red.
She then wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into an embrace. I was now face to face with her breasts. Her big chocolate breasts filled with milk. I then slide my handtv v under her shirt and grabbed her left boob. She then let out a moan just from me pinching her nipple. I then felt a piercing on her areola. I then pulled her shirt and bra up and saw she had breasts piercings. I've seen piercings on other girls before and never liked it but on janelle it looks so erotic on her chocolate chip nipples. I'm now starting to get hard. God she turns me on in so many ways! I then questioned her with look of lust on my face.
Me: When did you get these piercings?
Janelle: Th-the girls dared me to do it on a girls now out.
Me: I can't believe you did it.
Janelle: Yeah me too.
I then sucked on her right boob while groping and twisting the other one.
A-ah! Tat-suo!
She said as she moaned out my name. I love it when she moans my name. I started to suck and grope her breast harder and she moaned a-little louder too. She didn't moan loudly because she didn't want to wake the kids up.
I went to her neck and began licking and kissing.
Mmmfh! Oh tatsuo. She then wraps her legs around me while rubbing her hands down my body.
Her voice drives me so crazy! I can't get enough of her. I then went kissed her lips. She kisses back and cups my face with her hands. Me and her had a full make out session with full action. Our tongues collided together making the kiss ever hotter than before, I can hear little moans escape her mouth while we were kissing. Oh fuck it! I grabbed her and sat her on my lap without breaking the kiss. Now that she was on my lap the kiss is getting really hot now. It's get hot to the point when I groped her ass. I kept on groping and squeezing her ass. Damn! I thought to myself. Her ass got really fat from having kids. She got more curvier and her breast got bigger too. If this is what having kids did to her then I might as well put 2 or 5 more in the oven. I then slapled her ass and she winced from the pleasure of it.
She then broke the kiss and and said frustrated "oh that's it! I can't take it anymore!" she then got off of my lap. I was shocked until she spread my legs open and got on her knees. She digged her hands in my pants and pulled my dick out. And boy was she surprised. She gulped just from looking and poking it.
H-how?! How's th-that possi-ble?! It's too big, long, and fat!
I now had a smirk filled with pride and put my arms behind my head.
Aw can't handle all this dick? Guess you can't handle it-
I then felt her tongue on my dick. Her soft pink tongue licking my tip to the sides. I moaned in pleasure. Damn after all these years she still knows how to give a good head. I then feel her big plump lips on my tip and starts taking all of my length in her little mouth. She then starts sucking and I let out moans of lust. Man I dreamed of her sucking me off again and now I got the chance. Thank you women's sex hormones! She then starts to move her head while sucking and licking it. I grabbed a hand full of her braids and I stood up. She looked up at me with a confused look until I began thrusting inside her mouth to her throat. She was now deepthroating me she continued to suck me off. She kept bobbing and sucking while using her tongue to wrap and lick around my dick. Fuck! Her blowjobs are fucking good! No they're incredible! I fell into lust and gripped her hair even harder while thrusting into her faster and harder. I then looked at her to see dark brown eyes filled with lust. Hell my eyes are filled with it too. I then continued and I reached my limit. "Subete no meinu o toro!" (take it all bitch!) I said in Japanese. I then reached my climax and came into her mouth. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when i came inside her i then pulled it out of her and put it back in my pants.
Me: Open your mouth bitch.
She then obeyed and opened her mouth. Her tongue was covered in me nut. I know she loves to be dominated that's why she obeyed me.
Me: Swallow it.
She then closes her mouth and gulps down. She then opens her mouth again to show me again.
Me: Good girl.
She then got up and sat back on the couch. I then sat down with her with my arm around her. Janelle then said in a awkward voice.
Well.....that was.....was ummm.....it was-
Fucking incredible!
Yeah it was! I've never gotten any d in a long ass time!
Yeah same here.
You've never gotten any head from a girl before?
I did but ever since you left me it just never felt thr same.
So in other words you missed my famous head.
Yes megami.
She then chuckled a little bit with a smile. I love this woman.
So......can you tell me what happened last night?
Oh you mean with sonya? Ard I'll tell you. Make sure you listen okay?
I then nodded my head and ahe let out a deep sigh and she began to tell me. She told me from the beginning to the ending. I never knew about her older brother Ka'seer. I've met her other siblings and family but never met Ka'seer. I then hugged her and kissed her on her head and layed her on my chest. She then said with a happy tone.
Janelle: You know what I'm just gonna stay home. And be with my family.
Me: Really? You sure?
Janelle: Yup! And besides I know you want some family time even tho your hiding it.
Me: I'm not hiding it.
But she's right i do wanna spend some time with my family but in japan instead of america. I don't if I'm feeling homesick but america is just not my type of tea to raise my family at. With everything that's happening here and all. And besides Japan's better and more beautiful there too.
Janelle: What you thinking about?
Me: Eh it's nothing.
Janelle: No it's not. I know that look. Tell me.
Me: I think we should live in japan.
Janelle: Oh that.....Really?
Me: Yeah. Problem?
Janelle: No. But it's just that we'll be leaving everything and everyone we know goodbye. And we'll be getting discriminated.
Me: What do you mean by that?
Janelle: I'm just saying that japan might not support this and......I'm afraid our children will go through it.
Me: Go through what?!
Janelle: Racial discrimination tatsuo! I don't want them and us going through that shit!
Me: Janelle not everyone there is racists.
She then got off me and sat on the right side on the couch while crossing her arms together.
Janelle: ou dont know that tatsuo! You're not everyone in japan!
Me: Technically I am! Yakuza leader remember? I can control japan in just a snap with my fingers!
Janelle: That still won't change anything! People have their own voices.
I then lifted up and sat on the couch and face janelle.
Me: Then I'll make them!
Janelle: No you ca- Look you can just go but me and the kids stay here.
Me: Like hell that's happening! Janelle you and the kids are coming! And that's final!
Janelle: No it ain't! You can come on the weekends and summer for them! but they ain't gonna live there, okay?!
Me: Janelle get this into your thick ass brain. Are going to japan with me, are gonna live in japan, and will not fight me on this! It's not a choice, I'm forcing you! You and the kids are going with me! point.Blank.Period!