chapter 23

This is kayla's pov of what she goes through at school. Enjoy!

💚KAYLA'S POV💚

It's the 25, 6:00 in the morning, on a Wednesday. I wake up to my alarm going off on my phone. I hate mornings. I get up and go into my closet and pick out my clothes. I didn't feel like getting any cute clothes so I just decide to put on a regular outfit on.

After I put on the clothes I go to my vanity mirror and did my hair and put on some lip gloss and did my eyebrows

I then grabbed my BTS bookbag, my black hoodie, phone, charger, and left out my room and closed the door. After going downstairs I then saw McKenzie and layla eating breakfast, mom was cleaning the pots out, and mr. Jeremy sitting on the couch watching tv. I then said a calm voice.

Me: Good Morning everyone.

Jeremy & kyah: Morning kayla.

McKenzie: Sup

Layla: Morning kay kay!

I then went to the table and sat down and looked at my plate. I had scrambled cheese eggs, pancakes, bacon, and with orange juice. I grabbed my fork and digged into the food. After I was done I was already in the car driving with mom. She then asked me in a happiness in her tone.

"So you ready to go to school?"

"Yeah I am. Besides I could finally make some new friends and all."

"Yeah today we're supposed to have a lot of new students coming in. Even exchange students too so Imma be having a full plate on my hands."

I forgot. Mom does basically everything at the school like helping teachers out, helping new students, teacher employment, all while grading and being a teacher for classes of different periods. She then said while still looking at the road.

"Well if you need me call me. I be there okay?"

"Okay I will."

"And remember I'm ms. Jackson at school mom at home okay?"