chapter 5

JANELLE'S POV

"Get the girls.....we're going for a girls night out." I said with a evil smirk on mt face.

"Oh no! I know that evil smirk, damnit janelle we can't do that it's too risky!"

"what's too risky?"

"he has guards everywhere surrounding his house."

I then heard the doorbell ring and I looked at the door hole to see imani, sonya, and bianca with Jeremiah, kimani, tiana, gianni, mikayla, rico and madison with them. I then opened the door and they came in.

"omg what happened janelle?! You look a mess!" Sonya said worried.
"
"have you been crying?! Bianca asked.
"
what happened?! Tell us everything!" Imani demanded.

"from the beginning to the end!" Kyah said.

I then told them everything. From when his men attacked me, hitting me, and forcing me to move to japan. And by the looks of it....THEY WERE PISSED. SUPER PISSED!

"oh this nigga fucking with my brain right now! Imma bust his head open! Like he got me fucked up!" Sonya yelled in anger.

"I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill this puta! ¡Ahora estoy jodidamente enojado! (Now I'm fucking angry! Spanish btw)

"okay....okay let's do this! Let's do this girls night." Imani said ready to go.

"but how?" Bianca asked.

"oh leave that to me." Kyah said with a dark grin appearing on her face.

"We bout ta go in there purge style! Fuck outta here!" Sonya said excited.

"who's gonna watch the kids?" I asked curiously.

"we'll take them with us." Imani answered.

"we can't do that! They can't be involved in violence like that!" Kyah added.

"how about we sneak in?" Sonya said.

"okay let's do that then." Kyah said.

We then left out kyah's house and we all drove to imani's house. When we got there we went into imani's garage and saw it. Our old van. We called it the "bad van".

"you still got this van?" Bianca asked surprised.

"of course I did! It reminded me of the old days." Imani said.

"yeah.....goooood times." We all said.

We used the bad van when ever we would want to get away from stress and take trips on it. We would also use the van to chill and get high or have sleepovers in there too. We then put the kids in, got in the car and drove out to Jeremy's house.

🔹TATSUO'S POV🔹

I hung up on janelle because of her being loud and yelling at me. Dumb bitch she just doesn't shut the fuck up doesn't she? I held kai in my hands while playing poker with my boys jeremy, kyo, desmond, and, marcus.

"why do you still have the Rugrat on you?" Jermy asked while holding his beer.

"I don't know but he's already asleep so I guess he can stay there." I said back.

"yeah he likes you a-lot." Marci said.

I then laid kai on the living room couch and tucked him in and went back into the kitchen with the guys.

"you being soft now? I've never seen you being soft. especially around us." Kyo said gulping down his whiskey.

"no! I'm not soft I just have to do a fathers duty and own up to my responsibilities." I said.