chapter 21

^^kyah's house^^

👑SONYA'S POV👑

It's oct 22 on monday and It's been weeks since I heard about ka'seer and my whole breakdown situation and I can honestly say that feel better knowing I don't have to worry about his shit anymore. The nigga gon threaten to come after me. He crazy for real for real! But anyway I'm glad imani and the girls got me the money to buy a house near janelle and kyah live at. The rent was $300 and it was beautiful too. And guess what.....I finally got a new car! Well imani did that too, janelle helped me unpack, kyah kept an eye on the kids for me while I get settled in, bianca bought me new furniture for the house, of course imani got me the house car, and paid my bills too.

I owe them back big time now otherwise I won't hear the end of it. I love them so much, like I couldn't ask for better friends in this world and I'm a ride or die type of friend, But they.....they worth dying for. I already took the kids to school so now I'm at work putting the last faux lock in a customer's hair.

I then put decorations in her hair and now I'm done. She thanks me and leave and my next customer sits down on the chair I then said in a polite tone.

Me: Hello. What can I give you?

?: Dye my hair blonde. With a sharp hairline.

I then feel I shocking feeling going through my mind. I recognize that deep husky ass voice. It's him! It's him! No! Nonono! This is a dream! This has to be a dream. He then turned around and now I'm looking at him and I see that.....he still looks fine as hell.

Me: Aye you gon do ma hair or you just gonna stand there?

This nigga! I then cleared my throat and said with attitude in my tone.

Me: Well turn the fuck around then.

Ka'seer: Ard then.

He turned back around and i then began to fix his hair. While I fix his hair he then asked me a question I ain't never expected to hear from him.

Ka'seer: So...how's jeremiah and kimani doing? They doing alright?

Me: Why you wanna know?

Ka'seer: Just answer the goddamn question.

Me: Fine. They doing okay. But why are you here? Are you tryna come after me?

Ka'seer: Me get you? Ha! Hell nah Ion want yo hoe ass no more! Besides I got a new bitch now and she badder than you!

Me: Nigga don't call me a hoe and you act like I'm supposed to be jealous that you got a new thang to boss and push around all the time.

Ka'seer: At least she do it better than some girl I know.

Me: Fuck you!

Ka'seer: You already did baby. You tryna get into my pants sonya? Ooohhh You dirty bitch!