chapter 3

-Tatsuo's pov-

I approached her and looked at her bloody and bruised face. Even with a messed up face she still looks hot. I crouched down to her level and grabbed her chin with my index finger.

"Hello megami. Have you missed me?" (goddess)

she then slapped me and the guys caught her.

"Janelle....that hurted."

"fuck you asshole! Go die!"

I snapped my fingers and they grabbed her tightly while I pulled her hair and slapped her.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" I said looking at her with cold eyes.

She then stopped talking. Good. She finally stopped.

"Mommy?" I then heard a familiar little girls Voice. I turned around to see zoi (zoey) rubbing her eyes with left hand while holding her stuffed rabbit.

My little princess. She has my hair,nose, a mix of our skin complexion, and my eye color. But she has her mother's eye's and smile.

"Zoey....is that you?" I asked curiously while walking up to her.

"My name is zoey. Who- Mommy!" She then ran passed me and started to hit the guards with her tiny fists and legs.

"Let go of Mommy you meanie!"

"zoey.....go up stairs."

" No mommy!"

"Yes upstairs!" she then shook her head no and they were talking. They  stopped talking and zoey looked at me.

"he's daddy?".

"Yes he is."

she then grabbed her rabbit and unzipped it from the back taking out a picture. She unfolds the picture and shows it to me.

"is this you?" She asked in a curious way.

"yes. I'm your father." she then lifted her arms up. I picked her up and she said with a pleading tone

"please let mommy go. She's hurting stop it please."

I looked into her eyes identical to mines and seeing tears starting to flowing from her eyes through to her cheeks.

"Let her go. And fix her up." I said while trying not to feel hurt making my hime cry. She then hugged me as tight as could with her arms. Janelle got up and said

"zoey.....it's time for bed. Say goodbye to daddy." she then nodded went back upstairs while dragging her rabbit up the stairs.

I then heard a baby crying and told on of my men in a stern voice.

"Sono akachan o tsukamu." (go grab that baby.)

The man nodded and went upstairs. I saw a terrified face on janelle. She's hiding a baby from me. But why? The man then came downstairs with the baby. I was shocked to see that the baby.....looks exactly like me. My brown eyes, nose, mouth, and hair color but with a mixture of our skin complexion. He then gave me the baby and I accepted the offer.

"Janelle.....is this my son?" she then nodded her head yes. And she sat on the couch . I was pacing back and forth with the baby in my arms, whilst trying to keep my anger within me and from slapping the shit out of janelle.

"Bring the baby back up." he nodded and went back upstairs with the baby. He then came back down and I said in a stern voice.

"Men you're free to leave." the men then bowed and left the house. I then sat on the couch.

-Janelle's pov-

I sat on the couch with tatsuo but I didn't talk to him. I didn't wanna talk to he grimy ass on what the shit just happened 15 minutes and hours ago. He just let them put his hands on me? Like what nigga? Da fuck? Who does that shit?! Who?! He then broke the silence and asked

"you've got some explaining to do Janelle." he said while looking at his watch.

I scoffed at that and said "yeah right like you deserve a explanation."

"I mean it janelle." he said with a look of dark seriousness in his brown eyes.

"Fine. What's the first question?"

"why didn't you tell you were pregnant with my second child?"

"cause you I didn't want to. You obviously don't love for me so why should I tell you? Second question."

"why didn't you tell zoey about me?"

"I didn't have to. She found that picture she showed you and she knew that you her daddy. She's not dumb so she knew exactly who you are when see saw your face. Next question?"

"were you going to tell them about me?"

"no....well eventually. Next question?"

"okay last question. Why did you leave me?" he said with an angry look sure enough to send shivers down my spine.

"Okay but let me ask you a question first. How's that bimbo hoe doing?"

"what bimbo hoe?" she said curious. Was angry. My hands turned into fist, I gritted my teeth, and most of all anger filled my system. I then stood up and yelled 

"Don't you play dumb shit with me! You know who the fuck I'm talking out tatsuo!" he the rised from the couch. He walked up to me until he slapped me in the face really hard. I fell on the floor and tears began to flow down my eyes.

"Tell me! Who is the woman?" he said with a sadistic look on his face.

"Y-you cheated on me w-with that bimbo!" I was then sobbing and the tears in my eyes were coming out even harder. He then rubbed his chin and started to think. He snapped his fingers and he said

"oh you mean lana. My old sex buddy."

I got up from the floor and went upstairs until a hand gripped my wrist and he started to crush it with his big strong hands.

"Ah-ow! Tatsuo let go! Let me go-" he then grabbed me by the hair and slammed me back onto the couch.

"So you left me because of her?"

"I-I left because you cheated on me! Y-you bastard! You.....cheated on me, I loved you!" more tears kept coming out from me red puffy eyes.

"Don't you e-ever put your damn hands on me! You asshole!" I said while crying up a storm.

"If you wouldn't have been such a bitch then I wouldn't have to do that. From now on you're mine. And my only."

He then picked me up and went upstairs to my room. I got out of the bathroom and I was in pajamas I noticed that tatsuo wasn't in the room.

"Hope the bitch left ma damn house." I said still pissed.

I left the room and the kids door was open I looked into the room to see tatsuo holding kai in his arms and reading him a story. This warmed my heart. The scene was so heartwarming that it brought back a memory from the past. He would always Japanese stories when zoey was just 1 week old to 6 months old. Even when she was one years old.

I feel guilty for keeping them away from him. But I went back into the room and got into the bed and digged under the covers. I was about to drift off to sleep until big long muscular tattoo arm grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

"Hey get off-" just as I was about to yell at him he was already asleep. I then sighed and tried to go to sleep.

"I missed you janelle. I missed you too much.....my megami."

that instantly made my heart bumped. I scoffed  at that and I then went to sleep.