~chapter 7(pt 2)~

^^Eva's house^^

JANELLE'S POV

I sat on the floor shocked to see the two people that are pissed of. Tatsuo that was in the corner and eva who was standing next to me. Eva then picked me up off the floor and put behind her. I saw anger in her hazel eyes and staring daggers at tatsuo. She then said to me in a clam tone.
"Stay behind me." I nodded and stayed behind. Tatsuo then got up and said in a playful tone.
Tatsuo: never knew you were the type to defend someone eva.....especially bitches such as jane-
She didn't let him finish that sentence. She punched him in the face, grabbed his arm, flipped him onto the floor.
Eva: You know maybe you should shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you. She then walked towards him and grabbed him by the shirt. She then said to him in a angry tone that even makes him shiver.
Eva: Listen to me. And only me I'm not gonna make myself clear to you or anybody else. Janelle is MY sister, MY blood, and MY family. I don't tolerate this type of shit! I've been in her fucking position to know that's she's clearly not okay! She has been, hurt, broken, mentally broken, been through more shit than you, and has done alot! I will not stand for this! Do you understand me?! I will not! Let me find out you did some shit like this again and you'll be in this hospital for eternity. Because this only the beginning of what I have in stored for you." she then lets him go and grabs my arm and we walk away from him.

😇EVANGELINE'S POV😇

I was furious! How dare that pussy hurt janelle! Oughta break his fucking arm! He dead if he touches her again.
Janelle then says to me in a soft voice.
Janelle: Thank you.
Eva: yeah you're welcome. Let's go.
Janelle: Where? she said raising an eyebrow at me.
Eva: To my house. You're staying until he can think shit together.
Janelle: What about my kids?
Eva: Janelle you and I know damn well he would never put his hands on them.
Janelle: Yeah your right. I......I just need to get time to myself. I can't think straight eva I-I just can't! Why would he hurt me?! He knew how much that hurted me when he cheated on me and now he thinks he can just put his fucking hands on me and expect me love him?! Fuck outta here!
Eva: i know janelle.....i know know. Come on lets go to my house.
She then nodded and we headed to my car.

🔹TATSOU'S POV🔹

After having my ass kicked I finally went home to the house. The doctors said I had to relax and lay down along with putting ice packs on my body too. Crazy bitch. I forgot that Janelle's half sister Evangeline is married to rickie chang. A respected business man and victous leader of a triad gang called "the dark souls" so it's natural that she would pick something up from him. Since she's a mob wife. And soon Janelle will be too but in order for that to happen I need her trust again. I know I shouldn't have choked her and abused her at her job but she didn't have to put a dent in my car.
Now that I think about it I realized that I becoming more like my father. The fucking shithead would always beat on my mom but she still stayed with him because she's a goldigger and she did love the power it gave her too. He would teach me that hurting a woman means to put her in her place while my uncle was different he's the one that taught me to respect and always treat them like queens but I was confused about how I should treat a woman so I would just use women only for the sex......that is until I met janelle. I knew she was the one for me when she first gave me a wink while dancing on the stage. She kept on winking and smiling at me until I finally had the balls to ask her out. She's the one that change my point of view on how to trest a woman. And now I failed that. I didn't know she had a breakdown when she left me and I didn't know she was about to do crack and become like her father. I need to find a way to get her back. She's my yin to my yang. And I know she has feelings for me too...... At least I hope she does.
I then looked at my phone to check the time. 1:45pm the kids don't get off until 3:00 so I should get some rest in. I got off the couch and went ti turn off the lights downstairs until.....I saw a man knocking on kyah's house. "Oh. Who is this man?" i said curious and is intrigued to find out kyah opened the door and squealed excitedly and embraced him with a kiss while he gropes her ass in return. I then grabbed my phone and started to record. "Tsk tsk tsk. Jeremy's not gonna like this Kyah." I then was done recording and sent it to jeremy. "Now time to take a nap before I pick them up." I thrn laid on the couch and went to sleep.