chapter 2

-Tatsuo's pov-

In japan

I was in my office finishing some paperwork until I get a call from my little brother hato.

"What is it hato?" I said in bothered tone.

"Well that's no way to talk to me Aniki (big brother)."

"can you please tell me why you called I have paperwork to do."

"I just thought you might wanted so see a certain woman that is interesting to you."

"Soshite sore wa daredeshou ka?" (and who might that be?)

"Janerudesu." (it's janelle.)

My eyes widen and my mind was blown. Janelle. The woman who I love with my life. After all these years trying to find her and now I found her.

"Anata wa mada nakamadesu ka?" ( you still there bro?)

"hai." (yes.) I said a serious tone.

"Oh?"

"oh what?"

"it seems she's on a date." he said surprised.

"And she's wearing your favorite colors. Black & dark red."

I gritted my teeth in anger. She's on a date?! That bastard better not touch her! He's dead if he does.

"What are they doing?"

"there having dinner."

"give me details hato. Are they touching or......"

"you know what my men are getting footage of what's happening so I'll make sure they send it to you. Hai?"

"hai." I then hung up the phone and put it on my desk. Pacing in my office I then look at my computer that has a e-mail message.

I clicked on the message and the message was on of the men

" .Kochira ga eizōdesu." (here's the footage.)

"Arigatōgozaimashita." (thank you)

I then clicked and looked at the video. And let me tell you that I'm beyond from pissed. I gritted my teeth, my hands turnimg into fists, and anger rised within me.

"SONO MEINU WA SHINDE IRU!" (that bitch is dead!)

the bastard's touching what's mine!

"Janelle......prepare yourself because your in a hell of a lot of trouble." I said with an evil grin.

I left my office went to my room, packed my bags, and lefted my home. I opened the trunk to my Toyota and drove off. I called my assistant touka

"tell the pilot to start the private jet."

"yes. But where?"

"to america."

"yes sir." she then hung up and I continued to drive to the airport. I then got there and the pilot bowed down to me while I nodded my head back and went into the jet.

Back to america

-Janelle's pov-

It was sept 8 on a friday and I went to a cafe due to my lunch break and sat with the girls. We're having a conversation about what happened to me lasted night and honestly I feel pretty embarrassed about it.

"WHAT?!" They all said

"you ain't get none?! Oh ma lord!" Sonya exaggerating.

"damn bitch. Damn!" Imani said disappointed.