chapter 4

JANELLE'S POV

I was 6:00 am on sept 29 in the morning and sun rays woke me up from my sleep. I got up and looked to my left side to see tatsuo not in the bed. Shit! Oh shit no! He'd better not had taken them! I frantically got up from the bed and ran to the the kids room.

I was about to say something until I saw kai, zoey, and tatsuo playing together with toys. I then backed away slowly towards my room.

"Well that was awkward."

I then got went to the bathroom and went into the shower. Ever since he got here I've been doing that every morning because I'm scared he's gonna take them away from me and I love those children with all my heart.

I got out of the bathroom all dressed in my scrub outfit and my hair straightened with make-up on me. I put a lot of make-up on to camouflage my scars and slap bruises and my body still kinda hurted from the beating I got. Today's Saturday and the kids don't have school today but I still had work. I then went into the kids room and hugged them

"bye kids I'm leaving! Love y'all!"

"bye bye mommy!"

"aaaahhh-ah" l laughed and went down the stairs. I was about to leave out until tatsuo grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going? And why are you dressed in that?" he said curiously.

I rolled my eyes at that question and said

"isn't it obvious? I'm going to work. I'm a doctor."

"we need to talk janelle."

"about?" I asked curiously.

"you and the kids will move with me to japan." I was shocked.

"no."

"what?"

"I. said. NO!"

"yes you will janelle!"

"no I won't!"

"YES YOU WILL!!!"

"NO I WO-" he then put his hand on my neck and he began to crush my neck with at he was choking me.

"Look bitch you will go with me! I don't give a shit about your opinion. We will leave by June the 8th. So help me if you keep on talking I will slap the shit out of you. AM I CLEAR JANELLE!!!!"

"ye-yes!" he then let me neck go and I fell down to the ground gasping and catching my breath and trying not to let tears ruin me and my makeup.

"Now I will be watching the kids. So get your ass up and leave!" I nodded and got off the floor, picked my stuff up, and grabbed the door knob until he said

"oh and janelle."

"ye.....yes?" a said scarred.

"Love you." he said with a smile. I flipped him off and left the house.

🔹TATSUO'S POV🔹

She shouldn't have provoked me like that! If she would have just obey and heard me out I wouldn't have choked her out. Why doesn't she just obey and listen? I then realized that she never listens to me. Or anyone really. I remember when she was pregnant with zoey and she would always clean the house up all by herself even thou I had maids who do that and cater to her every whim. But she still wouldn't do that. Even thou she had problems or struggles she would still do it.

That's one of the things I love about her. She so strong and determined that she knows it. I then snapped out of it when zoey was tapping me on the. Knee with kai in her hands.