chapter 19

^^imani's house^^

JANELLE'S POV

Today is the 20th on a Saturday morningm and I'm currently at work going back and forth helping patients. After I was done with my fourth patient I got a call from imani. I picked up the phone and she yelled in a excited tone.
Imani: JANELLE GUESS WHAT?!
Me: girl calm down you too loud. And let me guess kyo asked you to marry him?
Imani: No! We not even there yet in our relationship. But keep guessing.
Me: You pregnant too?
Imani: No!
Me:vThen what is it?
Imani: I got the new collaboration with frace's top fashion industry!
Me: Omg imani that's amazing!
Imani: I know right? And which is why.....we all going to the club to celebrate!
Me: Aye let's go! Wait! I have to watch the kids!
Imani: Don't worry come over to my house with the kids and I'll have some babysitters to watch them along with the other kids.
Me: Oh okay. Since I get out at 2:45 Imma heaf straight home to get ready.
Imani: Okay! But come around at 4:15 And look slayin.
Me: You know I always do imani.
Imani: Ard! I'll see you later.
Me: Ard bye.
She then hung up the phone and I went to my office to grab the files for mr. Sherman. As I was heading to his office I dropped a folder onto the floor. As I was bent down I then felt a big hand grope my ass. I lifted up and and turned around to see Ryan smirking at me while grabbing a hand full of my ass. I swatted his hand away and kept on walking. That's when I felt a hand grab my arm and the hand was dragging me into a supply closet. I then looked to see it was ryan locking the door. He walked up close to me and said in his deep Italian accent.
Ryan: So janelle.....let's continue where we left off.
Me: Ryan no! How many times do I have to tell you I'm not interested in yo-aaahh-
I felt his hands grope my breasts making my body feel tingly. He slid his hands inside my shirt and began to grope them while playing on my nipples. I tried to make him let go but that only made him grope them even harder. I whinced from the pain said.
Me: R-ryan p-please! You're hurting me! Stop groping me!
Ryan: Then don't fight it janelle. You'll only hurt yourself if you resist it.
He then lifts my shirt up to reveal my black laced bra. He lifts up my bra and my breasts falls out. This is not happening! So I slapped him across his face real hard. I fixed myself and I unlocked the door and opened it.
Me: You sick perverted bastard! Don't you ever touch my like this again or I'll report you to Sherman!
Ryan: Go on he'll never believe you anyway.
He said with a sinister smile across his face.
Me: Go to hell!
I closed the door and walked out. I saw my files still on the floor so I grabbed them and continued to walk down to his office. But I still couldn't get over that ryan would do this to me! Lately he's been doing for the past weeks and I'm sick of it! He was never like this when we first met and on our date he never made any passes at me. But now he's acting totally different! I have never seen him act like this before! I then knocked on his door he then opened the door and peeped his head open and he then said with an attitude.
Sherman: What do you want ms. Williams?
Me: First don't fuck with my nerves! And second here! The files you assigned me to do.
I gave him the files and he took the files and closed the door. Snobby ass dickhead! I then left and went back to work.

~Later~

I was now 3:35 and I was now at home getting ready for tonight. I'm so hype right now that I can't stand it. I haven't went out in a long time so you can imagine me going out. I finished my hair and started on my make-up. After my make-up was done I looked in the mirror to check me out

 After my make-up was done I looked in the mirror to check me out