chapter 27

KYO'S POV

I was in my office in my desk holding my little mikayla. Lately she's been growing up on me and she's already 3/1 months now. Watched her bouncing and laughing on my lap with a smile. I then think about imani and her other daughters. Maybe next time I'll take them to japan when I'm not doing anything work related. I then hear my desk speaker come on.
I hear ayuki, my Secretary say in her plain tone.

Ayuki: Anata no darekaga koko ni imasu. (kyo someone is here for you.)

Me: Sorera o okuru. (send them up.)
Ayuki: Hai.

She then hangs up. I saw mikayla yawn while rubbing her eyelids.
Sleepy huh?

I get off the chair and lay her down in her crib to sleep And pulled my laptop open. I was typing my work until I heard heard a knock on my door. I Got up and opened the drawer near the door and pulled out a gun and looked in the doorknob to see the two women I hate in this world. my debate mother and my ex fiance kiku.
I then said in a bored tone.

Me: Go away I don't wanna see you two.

Kiku: Open up kyo! We need to talk.

Mother: Yes it is very important.

I sighed and put the gun in my back pocket, replaced the drawer gun with another gun. Yeah I know I have a lot of guns in here. I unlocked the door and they just barged in here like it's their own office. What the hell is wrong with them?! I sighed while shaking my head and closed my door.
I turned to them and went to my desk and said in a irritated tone.

"What the hell do you two want now?"

"Well that's a rude way to talk to your mother and woman like that."

'Well that's a rude way to talk to your mother and woman like that' i don't give a fuck, I was busy with something!

So work is more important than being with me? Your soon to be wife?!

First of all you are not my woman and never will be again and second I really am choosing work over y'all. It's better then being with y'all bitches.

'Y'all?' 'bitches?' why the hell are you saying that? Isn't that for black people to use?

Yeah why are you talking 'ghetto'?

Okay if you don't tell me why you two are here then I am literally going to lose my shit.

Okay okay no need to be so hostile. We decided that.....you and kiku are going to get married! Isn't that amazing?!

I looked at them with a raised eyebrow while crossing my arms together. Clearly they are stupid if they think I'm doing this with them.

No. It's not happening.

Wh-what?! But kyo I know you still love me!

Why won't you marry her son? She is compatible with-

With other men. Not me.

Kyo that was 4 years ago I've changed.
Still not taking you back.

Son you will marry her or-

Or what? You'll sleep with her father and abandon me like you did when father died. Yeah like I really am afraid of two women.

I then heard mikayla cry. I then went to the crib. I went to the crib and picked mikayla up. I smelled her pamper and it smelled like hell. I turned back around to see my mother and kiku with faces filled with shock. I cleared my throat and said in a dull tone.
Do mind leaving? I have to change my baby's pamper.

NA-NANIIIIII?!

What is the meaning of this kyo?! You said you didn't want any children with nobody but me!

First of all I never said that.

Son who's baby is that?

Isn't it obvious? She's my daughter.
I looked at mikayla and saw her about to make a fuss. I got mesmerized by her cuteness and said in my head.
'My cute little baby girl.' I looked back
At them again and said with a stern tone.

Leave now.

Kiku then left the room while huffing a lot. I then saw that my mother was still here. I was about to tell her to leave until she then asked a question with a dark tone.

Who's the mother?

None of your business, just leave.

Kyo you can't have children and you know that.

I did until I found out that I could recently. And about my baby too while I was in America.

Son you can't have children you-

Is that what you said about how I found out that you aren't my real mother?
Wha-what?! How did you-

I knew all along that you weren't my real mother and that I'm also mixed with korean too. Just like how I knew I was able to have children.

Bu-but I still raised you kyo. I had to put up with being abused by your father and deal with his crap everytime just to spare you from getting hit! You should be thanking me!

You think I didn't know that?! Everytime you persuaded him he would still hit me and put me through hell! But you could have been truthful to me about you not being my mother, ruining all my relationships, about you sleeping with every man who owned a gang, and about me having kids! But you choose not to do that and look where we are, arguing and yelling at eachother. Look just leave I don't want to talk about this any longer okay.

She then turned around and opened the door but not before saying something to me.

It was for your own good.

She then left and that now had me thinking. I was in my thoughts until I heard mikayla crying. I checked her pamper but she was good so she must be hungry. I then grabbed her bottle and sat in the rocking chair and began feeding her. I swear she can gulp down a bottle bottle of milk and she'll still be hungry. It was 4:59pm it was time to go home so I got me and mikayla ready to leave and left my office. I was in the car driving over to tatsuo's house. I was listening to music until I heard my phone ring. I picked it up to see it was tatsuo.