chapter 16

💣RICKY'S POV💣

When eva left the house went upstairs and into our room. I got on my phone and called some men to follow her and make sure she's safe. Once I did that I then heard jr crying, so I picked him up. I then felt a tug on my shirt. I turned around to see Cece woke up and said in her cute raspy voice.
Cece: Daddy? She rubbed her eyes while yawning. My babies are so fucking cute I then picked cece up and said.
Me: Yes gongzhu?
Cece: Can I see yeye and nainai plwease?
Me: Yes come on baby.
She nodded and I left the room with jr and cece in my arms. I walked down the stairs to see the girl who fucking hate. Jun-li seung aka the slut of korea. She was my ex girlfriend but cheated on me with noah. I didn't like him for that but I soon got over it after I found out she's been being a hoe to everyone with legs. And she has the audacity to come here. This'll be fun. Note my sarcasm. I then walked over there and asked my father with seriousness in my tone.
Me: Dad why the hell is she here?
Wei: Ji-won invited her over for something. I have no clue so don't put me in the mix of this.
I looked at my siblings and they all gave me the same questionable faces.
Ji-won then said with a smile on her face.
Ji-won: Son....jun-li here wants to get back together with you! Isn't that great?!
We all looked at her with wtf expressions on her face. Jun-li is a beautiful girl, long black hair to her shoulders, pale snow white skin, skinny and petite body, and I see she still dresses like a thot too.

 Jun-li is a beautiful girl, long black hair to her shoulders, pale snow white skin, skinny and petite body, and I see she still dresses like a thot too

She then said with her squeaky voice.
Jun-li: Hi aga! I missed yo- (korean: baby)

She then noticed cece and jr in my hands. She then looked at my finger to see my wedding ring. Yeah that's right look. Look at my ring and my beautiful children, I'm married with children now.
She then said in a curious tone
Jun-li: What is the meaning of this? Ji-won you said he wasn't married nor does he have kids!
I then looked at Ji-won. I then said with my voice filled anger
Me: So you set this up?
She then said with her tone of joy.
Sick bitch.
Ji-won: Son I know what she did was terrible but she's now a pure girl and wants you back! Isn't that great?
Jun-li: Aga I've missed you so much. And don't worry I'll be their new eomma.
She said while rubbing my arm.
Me: Kim-li grab my kids.
Did she just say what I think she just said? This bitch is crazy like ji-won! Eva is my woman, my wife, the mother of my children, and so much more. If she ever says that again I won't think twice before killing her.
Kim-li then stands up and grabs them from me and sits back down with them. I slapped her said in a harsh tone.
Me: Fuck off. I do not want you. You are nothing but a whore and.....I'm fucking married! And with children! If you ever say that shit again then so help me I will kill you!
Jun-li: B-But aga I love-
Jin: jun I think it's time for you to leave.
Jun-li: Oh shit up wei jr! I'll leave when your mother says so!
Wei: jun-li leave my house this instant! You are nothing but a nuisance!
Ji-won: no she isn't! Can't you see she is the perfect woman for him to be with than that pathetic woman! Ricky and wei jr need to be with women of our kind!
?: She's right jin. You need me just as I need you.
Wei jr then had a shock look on his face. Seeing his ex girlfriend cindy wang walking into the living room And giving Satan's wife a hug along with giving the slut a hug too.