chapter 9

JANELLE'S POV

It's 6:20am in the morning on oct 12, and I'm already in the shower. I got out the shower, put on my uniform, and put my kinky twist braids in a ponytail while fixing my edges. I aslo did my makeup and cleaned the bathroom after myself. I left the bathroom and put everything I needed in my purse. I then smelled food, "tatsuo must've cooked breakfast." I said to myself. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen to see kai and zoey eating while tatsuo cleaned the counter table. I then sat down "morning babies and tatsuo. "morning janelle." he said with a little excitement in his voice. "morning mommy!" she said with a perking smile on her lips. "Ma! Ma!" kai said with smiles and giggles coming from him. Ma babies are soooo cute! Oh how I love them so! Tatsuo then sat at his sit and began digging into his food. My phone ringed and I got a call. A call from ryan. I then answered the call and talked to him. "Oh okay! I-I'll be there! I'm getting ready now. See you ryan."

🔹TATSOU'S POV🔹

She's talking to that bitch again?! Janelle got off the phone and wrapped her plate up in foil and a plastic bag. "Alright kids see you! I love you, have fun with daddy and be good!" "okay mommy! I'll be extra good!" she said with a thumbs up. "I know you will baby!" she then gave them hugs and kisses and left the kitchen. Anger rised within me when she was talking to that pussy. I swear if I ever see him watashi wa kare o korosu tsumoridesu!!!! (I'll fucking kill him!!!!) I then got out of my seat and yelled her name.
Me: Janelle!
Janelle: Yes tatsuo?
Me: Why? Why are you doing this shit?!
Janelle: Tatsuo what the hell do you mean by that?
Me: Why the hell do you keep talking to that pussy ryan janelle?!
Janelle: Tatsuo I'm not interested in him anymore.
Me: Anymore?! The hell do you mean 'anymore'?!
Janelle: I mean I used to be interested but not anymore, that's what it means! Besides he's just a friend and nothing more.
I then started pacing around while breathing in order to calm myself off.
Janelle then grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug.
Janelle: Baby....I would never do you like that. I'm not that type of woman. And you know it. I.....I still have love for you and n-no one else. Okay?
I then hugged her back and kissed her head.
Me: I love you janelle. It's just that I can't stand it when a man is near you. But I do know where your loyalty is at. I'll be taking the kids out so don't worry.
Janelle: Okay. And I don't have to worry. I know you'll protect these children.
Me: With all my life.
I made a vow to myself ever since I first saw zoey and kai that I would protect them and their mother. I love the family I made with janelle and always will. I know she wouldn't try to fuck another man even though she tried to. I still haven't gotten over how the bastard was touching what's mines. He's got guts I'll give him that. But it won't happen again. Janelle then let go of me and went to the door.
Janelle: If you're going somewhere that involves mob business then bring them to either kyah or bianca.
Me: What about the other two? Imani and.....sonja.
Janelle: Haha jackass it's sonya and they have to work today, so they can't babysit today.
Me: Okay. See you.
Janelle: See you. Bye!
She then left the house. I then went into the kitchen....only to see zoey and kai out of the kitchen! How did kai get out of his seat?! I then looked everywhere In the house. Soon My heart was pacing fast and my head filled with worries. I then heard her voice. "Daddy?" I turned around saw zoey coming down the stairs with kai. Oh thank fucking god! I thought in my head.
Me: How did you go upstairs with kai so fast?!
Zoe: When you and mommy started yelling at eachother. I got him washed and dressed and also me too.
Me: Oh....wait how did he get out of his chair?
Zoe: Kai knows how to unbuckle the seat but not get out, so I got him out the chair using a stool.
Me: Oh my god.
They're growing up on me already. I can't let that slide.
Me: Anyway kids you're going over aunt kyah's house today okay?
Zoey: Okay! She went towards the door and tried to reach for the door while holding kai. I then went to the door and opened it for them.
Zoey: Thank you daddy!
Kai: Dada! dada! He said while extending his arms for me. I then grabbed kai from zoey and also picked zoey up too. We then went outside.
Me: can you close the door zoey?
She then nodded and closed the door and locked it with the key. I walked over to kyah's house. I knocked on her door and she then answered the door.
Tatsuo
Me: kyah.
Kyah: What you doing here?
Me: Janelle said either you or bianca could watch the kids so I choose you.
Kyah: Ard. Give them to me.
I then put zoey down and she ran into her house, while kyah grabbed kai from me.
You watch my kids with your life. Got it?
Bruh, I watched them more then you can watch your little rice dick go weak ard? Ard then!
She then closed the door in my face. And locked the door. She's still a bitch. I shook my head and walkex back to the car. I got in, and drove off. Today I'm going with jeremy to interrogate some shitface about the whereabouts on ryanello.