chapter 10

✨JANELLE'S POV✨

It's now 11:15pm and I'm now sleeping with tatsuo right by my side and with his arm around me as usual. I was having a good sleep until......I got a call. I then grabbed my phone still feeling really tired. I then heard tatsuo's voice as I look at the phone call from imani.
Tatsuo: Mmmm Janelle......answer or hang your phone up. I'm trying to sleep.
Me: Ard.
I then answered the phone and I said in a raspy voice.
Me: Hello? Imani is everything okay? Cuz-
I was then cut off with imani frantically screaming on the phone.
Me: Imani stop yelling! tell me what happened! but with without the screaming!
Imani: It's Sonya! She's going crazy!
I'm now wide awake and i then get off the bed.
Me: What?! Why?! What happened.
Imani: BECAUSE SHE JUST FOUND OUT THAT  KA'SEER IS OUTTA PRISON AND NOW HE COMING FOR HER!!!! SO NOW SHE'S LOSING IT! JANELLE, SHE'S LITERALLY PANICKING AND SCREAMING WHILE CRYING UP A STORM!!! JANELLE, SHE'S REALLY REALLY LOSING HER SHIT!!!!
Me: WHAT?! I thought he had two or 3 more years?! Oh god! Oh fucking god!
Who told you about this?!
Imani: Jeremiah! He called on sonya's phone! Oh janelle you should've heard him! He was crying his lungs out when he had seen her like this!
I then was hurt. Jeremiah shouldn't be seeing his mother go through this! It's already bad enough that his dad is crazy ass deadbeat! Him and kimani can't see her like this anymore. I won't allow it! I swear if ka'seer so much as lay one finger on one of them then I'm going lose my shit and then.....I'm gonna beat the shit outta him!
Me: Okay are the girls there?
Imani: Yeah bianca is holding her back but kyah already left went home and took Jeremiah and kimani home with her. Oh god Janelle please hurry! Please!
Me: Okay I'm on my way! Keep them calm I'll be there, okay?
Imani: Okay! She then hung up.
I then put on my pajama pants on, along with some sneakers, and a coat on.
I then ran out of the room and ran the stairs. I grabbed the keys from the bowl until I heard Tatsuo yell my name while coming down the stairs
Tatsuo: Janelle where are you going at this time of the night?!
Me: Sonya's house! Look I'll explain it to you later okay? But she really needs me okay?
Tatsuo: Okay. go help her.
I then hugged him and lefted the house and getting into the car and driving off. "Fuck fuck fuck! Why'd he have to do this?! To her and his kids! Why? Why?!

👑SONYA'S POV👑

I was panicking, screaming, while my eyes were overflowed with tears and leaking down my cheeks. He's the reason I'm like this. I fucking hat that pussy! Putting his hands on me, yelling at me, forcing sex on me like some fucking sex doll. Ka'seer williams. I fucking hate that name. I will never forgive him for what he's done to me. It took everything in me to be janelle's friend due to the fact that she had gaven me everything and helping me out. My father and mother hated the williams after that incident.
I can remember it like it was yesterday.

~FLASHBACK~

No! No ka'seer dont do it! Please don't shoot ma brother! Ka'seer please!

Sonya's brother shawn is backed against the wall while holding his arm from the last gunshot ka'seer gave him.

You got some nerve tryna pull some shit like that. You finna die motherfucker!

Sonya then grabs onto Ka'seer's leg. She looks at him with tears falling from her brown eyes.

Please ka'seer......don't do it! Please baby, don't! H-he's my only brother that loves me. Stop please.

He looked at her with cold dark brown eyes. Until he gave her smirk and......he pulled the trigger. Sonya then saw the blood on her arms. She then looked at the wall and saw her brother's dead body. Blood was all ovet the walls, some brain matter as well, and a dead body was laying on the floor. Sonya then crawls over to him and grabs his head and puts it on her lap. She looked at him while crying and tears dripped on the corpses face.