~chapter 6~ (pt 2)

👑SONYA'S POV👑

It was 2:45 and we were still sittin on the couch in the living room. The boys playing with the kids and us sitting and wondering about what kyo and imani left out the house.
Kyah: okay what is going on?! They've been gone for a long time!
Janelle: 10 hours isn't long enough girl.
Bianca: girl just calm down and relax!
Me: yeah let them do what they gotta do.
Kyah: are you guys okay with this?!
She asked looking at the men playing with the kids.
All men: yes! We agree!
Kyah: I can't believe y'all would just-
She then stops her sentence when she sees the door open and it turns out to be imani with kyo holding mikayla. Their eyes were red and puffy, their hair was messy, red lipstick was all over Kyo's face, and they kept smiling at eachother.
Desmond: Uh can y'all explain what the hell's goin on wit y'all two.
Tatsuo: yes I'd also would like to know as well. He said giving them a smirk.
Kyo: w-we would love to explain but.....
Imani: there are children here so.
Jeremy: quick everbody except the kids into the basement!
Everyone except the children ran downstairs in the basement while the kids were looking at them curious. Imani then put mikayla in a crib and put her under the covers while kyo fixes her pillow and gives her a stuff elephant. They then went downstairs.
When they came down they then saw everyone in a seat and two other seats empty.
ALL: SPILL THE TEA!!
Kyo: alright!
Imani: y'all some nosy asses!
Me: yup! I said poppin the 'p' at the end.
They then sat on the chairs and kyo began to talk.
Kyo: well we.....we went to take a DNA test for mikayla and me.
Imani: and as you can see from the papers that's in my hand.
Marco: what does it say?
Kyo: i am her biological father.
All: gasping and making unnecessary noices.
Janelle: well that doesn't explain......all that lipstick everywhere?
Tatsuo:.....oh shit!
Jeremy: Yup they did.
Desmond: damn kyo! You must've hit that ting hard yo! you ain't had none since that bitch yuna bro!
Kyah: and y'all say I've been outta the game. Kyah then looks at her phone and she then answers an unknown call.
Kyah: hello?
Unknown: kyah! Hey it's me david!
Kyah: oh my god! david! She then gets off the couch and starts talkin to david. David allens is the most sexiest man that we have ever met. He owns a cell phone industry that's been lately going worldwide and he really interested in gettin some of kyah's kitty.
Kyah: omg you're in town?! Hold on I'm on my way! She hangs up the phone. She now looks at us.
Janelle: bitch go to him!
Bianca: go puta go!
Imani & me: bye gurl!
Kyah then runs up the stairs. We nos see jeremy gettin all mad as shit right now! He mad!
Jeremy: who the fuck is david?! He said yelling
Janelle: nigga why do you care?
Bianca: yeah! Besides ever since she and you left she been outta the game so this was bound to happen.
Jeremy: cuz she's still my baby momma.
Imani: but she ain't yo bitch!
Jeremy: yes she is! My baby mama my bitch!
Oh hell nah! I know he didn't! I then got from off ma chair.
Me: the fuck she not!
Jeremy: yes she is! Kyah's mine bitch!
Oooooohhhh lord! God help help me! I know damn well he didn't call me......A BITCH! Now Imma bout to cbm! Crazy Bitch mode!
Imani: oh shit! She going on cbm!
All boys: CBM?!
all girls: crazy bitch mode!
I then tackled jeremy onto the floor and started choking his ass out while punching his face.
Imani and them grabbed me off of him and holding me back.
Jeremy: you crazy bitch! Now his friends holdin him back........From this ass whoopin!
Tatsuo: what the hell wrong with you sonya?!
We all looked at him and gave him that "what nigga?" face.
Imani: I know you not talkin tatsuo! I know you didn't just ask that question!
Tatsuo: I did ask that question! She attacked my friend like a fucking maniac!
Bianca: maniac! You got some nerve to say that shit! After what you did to her! Don't just don't!
Tatsuo: what hell did I do?
I then walked up to the man and slapped the shit outta him.

Imani: I know you not talkin tatsuo! I know you didn't just ask that question!Tatsuo: I did ask that question! She attacked my friend like a fucking maniac!Bianca: maniac! You got some nerve to say that shit! After what you did to her! Don't just ...

All: daaaammmmmmmnnnnnn!!!!!!
Desmond: why's everybody slappin you Tatsuo?!
Marco: this will never get old.
Me: you put your hands on janelle you fucking pussy!
Tatsuo then looks up at janelle and then at me. But what had me concerned.....is when I said that Desmond's had on a face full of anger and disappoint.
Tatsuo: that's none of your business so maybe you should mind your damn business.
Bianca: YES. IT. IS!!!! You shitty bastard!
Imani: janelle is not just our friend......she's also our sister. How dare you say that?! Do you even know how she had to put up with you and yo lying ass! She went through so much ever since she caught you cheating with the bimbo skank!
Tatsuo: oh like she fucking some preppy pussy name ryan!
Janelle then looks at him shocked and her eyes filled with tears.
Tatsuo: yeah that's right janelle! I know about him! Him touching and kissing on you! You really thought I wouldn't know huh? Well sweetie you guested wrong! Really wrong! So you were cheating on me!
Janelle: we weren't even together when I started seeing ryan! YOU cheated, YOU made me leave you, and YOU ruined a family, so don't pin this down on me, don't you do that!
She yelled while crying.
Tatsuo: at the end of the day you should've confronted me instead of running like a coward!
Janelle just shook her head while crying and ran up the stairs.
Bianca: I can't believe she saw something in you. I really can't. Do you know how much you hurt all because of you?
Tatsuo: it's not my fault! She left me and ruined our family. And she's now cheating on me with some bitch! How did I hurt her?! How?!
Imani: Okay....okay. how about when that breakup she was depressed for 4 months, we had to take care of zoey & kai because she didn't want them to see her like that! She went crazy just from seeing that image of you with the hoe, she never ate, sleep, went to work, or anything else! And she......she did the unthinkable.
Me: she.......she almost became like her fucking father! She almost became a drug addict!
Tatsuo and the guys were shocked. He knew he hurt her but not enough to turn her into something that was really horrible.
Bianca: kyah went to see check on her. Kyah just got back home from work and I had zoey & kai with me so they were okay. But when kyah saw her......she saw that she was about to snort crack! Kyah had to tackle her from doing it! She tied janelle up to keep her from doing it! When she told us we went there immediately. We had to call Evangeline, her mother, step father, and siblings to help her. And thank god we called them.
Me: yeah we weren't getting through her and neither was a psychiatrist or therapist. Her mom, her grandma, and eva helped her out and did too. We didn't want her to become her father! We.......w-we don't wanna lose her! W......we need her!
And now I'm in tears. Janelle went through a lot and I feel her pain. She helped me get of the streets to fulfil my dream as a cosmologists. She helped kyah from her boyfriends that mentally broke her, she gave bianca a chance to prove that she isn't just a thug, helped imani out when everybody hurt and take advantage of her, helped eva out when she needed it the most, helped raise our kids with us, gave us.......her everything. Not only that she.....she helped me get the man that I hated go to prison. And she made me feel free.
Imani: come on girls.....let's just leave. I'm already heated from this.
We then nodded and walked up the stairs. We then saw zoey & kai gone.
Me: I guess she already left.
We got our kids, left the house, went into the van, and drove off.

✨JANELLE'S POV✨

It was already 8:00. The kids were sleep for school tomorrow and I just got out of the shower now getting into my black silky night gown that hugged my curves and breast along with my hair wrapped up. I still can't believe him. How could he say that I'm the reason? Well I guess I should have confronted him about it but knowing him he would just lie and denie. He put me through so much shit. I was fucked up without. I felt like without him......I'm nothing. Like......life wasn't worth shit without him. I loved him so so fucking much and he broke me. I almost did crack! I almost became my father! My shitty excuse of a father who put me and my family through so much shit! My father first did crack because he just wanted to leave the family. Leave it all and let it go. He hurt my mother, hurt me, and left Evangeline's mother for another woman. I hate that man with all my life! I don't I can ever forgive him. Especially after what he did in the past.
I felt a tears on face gliding down from my cheeks to my breast. I wiped my tears off and drifted off to sleep.