chapter 25

^^Kayla's outfit^^

💚KAYLA'S POV💚

Today is oct 27 on a friday and I was at my third period finishing my classwork. Janae was sitting with me because her friends aren't in this class with her. Janae is very social and has a-lot of friends but she does tend to at fake around them and has a thing for talking about them behind her back. I however am not associating with her because of those reasons.

It was advisory and I was on my phone texting nico, amelia, and noah on group chat. We've all become good with one another, and we plan on doing something on the weekend too. As I was texting them I then felt a two presences in front of me, I looked up to see jamar and cole. Oh my god what do these fuckboys want?! I thought in my head. I then said in a rude tone.

Me: What do you fuckboys want?

Jamar: Hey no need to be hostile.

Cole: Yeah no need to be harmful bro.

me: Get to the fucking point so I may go on with my life!

Jamar: Okay okay! We'll tell you!

Cole: james wants to see you.

I then was felling mad. I don't wanna see him. He's a real bastard. I then spat with anger.

No. Tell that pussy I don't want to see him ever again.

But he really wants to talk to you.

Heard that story before and it didn't work out.

But-

Go! I don't wanna hear it. Leave me the hell alone.

I said feeling mad. They both looked at each other and jamar said.

Ard. Come on cole.

Ard dude.

They then went back to their seats. The bell ringed, so I got my things and left the class.

🎯JAMES'S POV🎯

I was getting some good head from some blonde bimbo until my phone ranged. I pick it up and answered jamar's call.

Me: What's up mar?

Jamar: She didn't go through with it.

Me: What the hell do you mean by that?

Jamar: I mean she ain't gonna see you. She don't wanna see you.

I'm started to get angry. Kayla are you trying to test me right now?! I guess I have no choice then.

Me: Go with plan b then.

Jamar: You sure james? This seems like going-

Me: I don't give a fuck! Just do it!

Jamar: (sighs) Ard bro.

He then hung up and I continued getting head from the bimbo. Kayla you will be mine.

💚KAYLA'S POV💚

I was in the bathroom because I had to throw up. I got out of the stall and went to the sink to wash my hands and face. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself I pulled my shirt up and looked at my stomach in the mirror. I can almost see the baby bump forming to a big lump on my tummy. I sighed and pulled down my shirt.

Me: Sweetie what are you doing to me?

I said while forming a smile on my face. Lately I've been getting attached to the baby and love him/her everyday. Despite the side effects of pregnancy I still love my baby. I then left the bathroom but only to see two big guys standing right before my eyes wearing black clothing and both of them bald. I tried to get passed them but then blocked me again. One of them then said in a deep voice.