chapter 12

I decided to do someone else's pov and that someone is........imani! (And others too) So I hope you enjoy!

^^imani's office^^

💎IMANI'S POV💎

It was oct 15, monday morning. I was in my office filing some paperwork for a collaboration with France's 'bel amour' fashion industry. I then heard my telephone ring and answered the phone and jolli says with a polite tone.
Jolli: Hello ms. Stone! I some guy wanted to see you. He said he has something to tell you.
Me: Okay well what's his name?
Jolli: garvey jacobs.
Me: Oh....bring him up.
Jolli: Okie dokie! She said as she hanged up. She's such a happy young girl. A knock then came at my door and my Secretary jamie came in (transgender). Jamie is my brother from another mother. He's the youngest out of my father's children. He had a hard time when our dad died but I got him back on his feet and he now works for me.
Jamie: aye yo girl! Bitch ass George is here to see you.
Me: *sighs*Bring his bitch ass in here. I said sucking my teeth in.
Jamie: Aight bish, got you! He then left while closing the door. I then got up and grabbed a crying mikayla from her crib. I watch mikayla while doing work because I refuse to leave mikayla alone with some rude babysitter. Besides I love spending time with mikayla and her company.
?: Hey baby you missed me.
I then heard a irritating familiar voice echo the room. I then turned around to see none other then my ex husband george jacobs.

Aka the baby daddy of tiana and gianni.

Me: Just tell me what you want so yo ass can just leave.
George: I came here to pick up the files for my boss on the collab.
Me: Ard here.
I then put mikayla down in her crib and went to my drawer to grab the files. I then felt his eyes staring at my ass. I then felt a grab on my ass. Then jumped up and slapped his hand off me.
Me: Dickhead don't do that shit!
George: Come on baby you know you still love me. Besides you don't wanna lose all this. He said pointing at himself.
Me: Well you lost all this so.....nah!
I said while pointing to myself. I then grabbed the files and gave them to him.
Me: Aight nigga......BYE!
George: Imani come on! You know you love me and always will! I can see it in yo eyes.
My phone then ringed. I picked it up and looked to sed kyo calling me. A
Smile came on my face and I answered it.
Kyo: Hey imani how's it going?
Me: Oh good just doing work you know.
Kyo: I see. Listen I was wondering you wanna go on another date?
Imani: Okay sure, oh but I gotta take the kids to the zoo I promised them.
Kyo: That's okay I'll come along too.
Imani: Really! You know you don't have to.
Kyo: I do though. I wanna get to know your kids and if we work out I wanna be there for them too.
Me: Okay. I get off early today so.....will you meet me at lover's cafe with mikayla?
Kyo: Of course! See you babe.
Me: See you to bae!
He then hung up and I put my phone back on the charger.
George: Who the fuck was that imani?
Me: Nunna
George: Nunna who?
Me: None of ya damn business that's who it is!
George: Oh so he mikayla's baby daddy huh? Who else you've been fuckin?
Me: None of ya damn business nigga! Get the fuck out!
George: Come on imani! You mine and you know it!
Me: Didn't I tell yo bitch ass to get the hell out my office?
George: I bet he got a small ass dick!
Me: Pussy it's bigger then your shimp dick! Why don't you go fuck my sister and mother and give them something to worry about!
George: I said I was sorry!
I then pressed the security button. To bigger guys then came in.
Guard 1: this guy givin you trouble imani?
Me: Yeah he won't leave. Get em out!
Will do imani. They then grabbed him and took him out. I then heard mikayla's whimpers through the room. I then went and picked her up.
Jamie then came into the office and sat on the white stool.
Jamie: Girl What was that all about? Let me guess he tryna get the kitty again?
Me: Yeah!
Jamie: Oh lawd! He tryin too hard! He said while rolling his eyes to the back of his head.
Me: I know! He knows he ain't getting shit from me so why bother when he can go fuck some other hoes?
Jamie: Speaking of hoes.....yo mama wanted me to tell you to call her and ya sister gigi wants to make up with you.......again!
Imani: Oh no! I ain't finna talk to them! Nope! Not happening!
Jamie: Girl it's been like three years since the cheaters scene happened. You don't gotta forgive them but just make sure you tell them that you'll never forget that shit. And make sure they earn your trust back. Bit by bit. Baby steps.
I didn't want to admit but he's right. It's been years since I talked to them. When that happened I lost all connection to them, I never let them see my kids, and etc. It was hard to see that. The man that I love had a threesome with my mother and sister.