chapter 15

^^ricky^^

^^ricky^^

JANELLE'S POV

Me: What?! Y-you're going to china for 3 weeks straight?!
I said shouting at eva on the laptop.
Eva: Yeah. Apparently ricky's uncle died on a mission so we now are going to china for the funeral.
Me: Oh. Tell Ricky I'm sorry for his loss alright. Did you tell mr. Sherman already?
Eva: Yeah he allowed it but I need to do some paperwork while I'm on this three 3 week off.
Me: Okay.....well see you.
Alright bye.
I then hanged up and closed my laptop and sat it on my desk table. I then got my shoes on and walked downstairs grabbing my keys, purse, phone, and jacket and lefted the house. I didn't have to take the kids to school because tatsuo already did so that gave me more time to sleep in before work. After locking the door I got into my car and went driving to work.

😇EVANGELINE'S POV😇

I continued packing for my vacation or should I say 'ricky business' for china. His uncle xiao was killed during a shootout that happened when I gun went to someone's head on purpose. Basically someone shot one of xiao's best guard and it all went down in a shootout. His uncle xiao didn't make it through the surgery but some of the guards are either in comas or just injured from what I heard from ricky. I feel really sad though. Xiao was the only man to accept me because I'm black he helped me have the courage to marry ricky. When me and ricky met I went to china for a business trip involving a collaboration with China's most elite hospital. Ricky came in the hospital with a bloody rib, bruises on his face, and a shoulder shot. I of course had him as a patient and I treated his wounds and fixed him up. Ever since that he's been going to the hospital just to see me until I had to go back to America but he then came to america and he kidnapped me on my way home at night. At first I was angry but when he wanted to take me out I couldn't resist him. He was hot, very smart, charming, funny, and he still is today. But me and him never really talk much nor do we have any sex leading me to always masturbating in the basement or downstairs when everybody is sleep. So my marriage is not exciting nor is it fun and I hate that. A whole lot. Ricky then comes out the the bathroom looking so damn fine. God damn! He looks good and he knows it. With his black leather that hugs his muscles, black pants to match his jacket, black combat boots, a red & black flannel shirt that hugged his pecs and abs very good, and with shades hanging on his shirt too.

 With his black leather that hugs his muscles, black pants to match his jacket, black combat boots, a red & black flannel shirt that hugged his pecs and abs very good, and with shades hanging on his shirt too