chapter 22

🔹TATSUO'S POV🔹

It's the 23rd on a sunny yet windy Tuesday and I'm just driving to my warehouse. Apparently my guards ran into some of rynello's allies he was supposed to be teaming up on us to take me and the guys down. I heard that rynello's guards killed one of ricky's family members too. His name is xiao right? Normally I'd be sad but I don't care. He deserved to die anyway.

I heard from my friend whose close friends with xiao that he was working for rynello but he quit all a sudden and cut all connections to him. But I guess he rynello found him at the meeting he was in. Anyway, I then arrived at the warehouse. I get out the car and put the passcode in and went inside.

When I got inside I then see everything set out for me. My weapons, my men waiting for me, and lastly the allies that's with that bastard. A smile appears on my face as I see them all bloody and bruised up. I then walked towards them with a sadistic smile on my face.

Me: are you enjoying the hospitality of the dark dragons?

Milo: Surely you can see that we're not bastard! The first guy named milo, said to me.

Me: Awww I was hoping you would. considering you do also enjoy people like rynello's company.

Milo: Wh-what do you want from us man?! We didn't do shit to harm you!

?: Y-yeah! What he said! The man with blonde hair and named, Ashton said with a terrified tone in his voice. He looks like he's about to shit on his self right now. Priceless!

Me: Tell about the whereabouts of rynello Russo. Then we'll think about letting you men go.

Bruno: Never. You'll just have to kill us then, we'll never tell. The third guy named Bruno said with clear but stern tone.

Ashton: Speak for yourself man! I'm not ready to die just yet!

Bruno: Well too bad Ashton! We mad a deal with rynello there's no turning back now!

Milo: Yeah you're in this shit now!
Hmmmm......I think I know how to get some answers. I then told one my guards.

Me: Kare o heya ni tsureteiku. (Take him to the room.)

Guard: Dochira no joshi? (Which on boss?)

Me: Burodo no mono. Kare mo tesuto shite kudasai.( the blonde one. And test him too.)

Guard: Hai, bosu. (Yes boss.)

He then took ashton and dragged him to the room. I was now looking at the remaining two. Bruno then asked filled with a questionable tone.

Milo: What did you do?

Me: None of your concern unless you give away rynello.

Bruno: Never gonna happen perro. (Bitch)

Me: Oh It's not? Do you really think it's not going to happen?

Bruno: Yeah. It won't.

Me: Oh.....okay then.

I then went to the table and grabbed my brass knuckles and slid them onto my fingers.

Man....I'm gonna enjoy the shit out of this! So so fucking much! I then went back to them and then said with a smile. Until I punched bruno in his face. I kept on punching and punching until his face was nothing but blood and bruises on him. I then stopped and said in a stern tone.

Me: Soshiki. (Tissue)

Guard: Hai bosu! (Yes boss!)

A guard then gave me a tissue and I wiped the blood off of my knuckles. Milo looked terrified. I turned to him and smirked at him.