~chapter 7~

✨JANELLE'S POV✨

It was 6:00 on oct, 6 and it was time for me to wake up and get the kids ready for school. I opened my eyes but to see a big, muscular, tattoo arm around me. I turned around to see Tatsuo's arm around me sleeping. This nigga. He got the nerve to say all that shit and cuddle on me n shit. Fuck outta here! I removed his arm and got of the bed and headed in the bathroom.

🔹TATSUO'S POV🔹

I woke because she took her arm off her. I'm guessing she's still piss huh? Whatever. She then got out of the bathroom until I saw her in her black lace bra and panties. My favorite color on a woman. Her underwear kissing her ass and the bra hugging hugging her breast. 'Damn!' Is what I was thinking in my head. Having kids made janelle really sexy. She was already thick but now she's thicker. She was already in her uniform and she left the room and went into the kids room. I then went into the bathroom too.

✨JANELLE'S POV✨

Zoe & kai were downstairs watching spongebob on the t.v. it was 6:37 and I was in the bathroom doing my make-up. I put my weave in a ponytail along with wraping my hair in a scarf leaving the ponytail out, fixing my edges. I get out the bathroom to see Tatsuo in lookin really.....sexy. He's in a black leather jacket that hugs his muscles, a black, red and white skull shirt, black jeans, black & white jordans, and a gold watch. Damn he lookin like a snack! I was thinking that until my alarm for 7:00 came on and was about to leave the until tatsuo grabbed my wrists. And said with his deep husky voice that still sends shivers down my spine.
Tatsuo: janelle why aren't you Talking to me?
I looked at hum and gave him a'bitch what?' look.
Janelle: well in case you didn't know I'm still pissed off from yesterday so......yeah that's why.
Tatsuo: you're still pissed?!
Janelle: nigga I just said it tatsuo! What was you first clue dude?!
Tatsuo: don't you raise your voice at me woman!
I then left the room and stormed downstairs. "Come on kids let's go!" I then picked up kai, grabbed my purse and keys, and left the house. As I was putting kai in his carseat tatsuo got into the driver seat of the car. Really?! I mean are you kidding me! I closed the door and went into the passengers seat. "Keys janelle." I then sighed and gave him the keys and he snatched them from me. "Rude jackass!" I whispered to him. I don't want zoey and kai to see us arguing because she hates fights and arugments.
"Arrogant bitch!" he whispers in my ears while starting the car and we now drive off of the parking pavement.

🔹TATSUO'S POV🔹

We now are at their school. I got out of the car and unbuckled kai and picking him and his baby bag up while janelle gets zoey and her school back. We walk into the school. There school is so nice. I like it already. We then went into the gymnasium and walked in. "Come on. I show you who their teachers are." I nodded and then follow her. I had a whole lot of women staring at me. I didn't care because that happened to me a lot and besides I'm faith to janelle but she obviously doesn't see that. When janelle stopped we were at the spot where zoe's class was lined up at. A woman then approaches us.
Unknown: ms. Williams! Hello!
Janelle: hello mrs. Harris it's good to see you again! Janelle then hugs her and the woman hugs her back.
Mrs. Harris: how have you been? It's been forever!
Janelle: great! How's your baby boy doing?
Mrs. Harris: oh he's doing amazing! Thanks to all the parent tips you've been giving me! Thank you!
Janelle: girl no problem, anytime.
She then looks at me and points her finger to me.
Mrs. Harris: And who's this?
Janelle: Oh! He's zoey and kai's father. He's names tatsuo. Tatsuo this is zoey's teacher mrs. Harris.
Mrs. Harris: oh it's nice to meet you sir! She held her hand for a handshake and I responded with one.
Tatsuo: nice to meet you too ma'am.
I scanned her from head to toe. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, a pretty face, thicc but not as thicc as janelle, and c cupped breast.
Janelle: alright see you for you next appointment?
Mrs. Harris: You know it!
We then walked out of the gym and walked into a room. The room was full of babies crawling, playing, and etc. I then saw a girl come over to us.
Unknown: hello ms. Williams! It's great to see you!
Janelle: Isabella! It's great to see you again!
Isabella: yes I know I've been gonr from maternity league. And i see kai's getting bigger and bigger! She says while tickling kai and kai giggling from it.
Isabella: and who is this senor?
Janelle: this is kai & zoe's father tatsuo.
Isabella: Oh well nice to meet you!
Tatsuo: You too. I then pass her kai's baby bag and kiss kai on the head and janelle does the same.
Me & janelle: love you kai!
Kai: ba-ba.....bai!
We then stopped and janelle tugged on my jacket and said with a big smile on her face.
Janelle: omg! tatsuo he just said bye!
Tatsuo oh god he did!
Janelle: I'm so happy right now!
Tatsuo: yeah Me too!
He waved his hand and we did the same while walking away.
We then get into the car and I started the car and I drove off.
The car was filled with silence. I break the silence by asking her the directions to the hospital.
Tatsuo: where's the hospital at?
Janelle: 51st street on daven avenue.
I then started to drive there. And just like that the wall of silence was rebuilt again. Okay that's it! She needs to talk to me!
Tatsuo: Okay janelle talk to me!
Janelle: bout what?!
Tatsuo: Cut the crap janelle! You know exactly what I'm talking about!
Janelle: who the fuck you snappin at?!
Tatsuo: The stubborn bitch that's sitting next to me obviously!
Janelle: Da fuck you callin a bitch pussy?! Cuz I knock ya ass down boy! Don't play with me boy! Don't!
I then parked the car in a drive way alley way and stared her dead in the eye and she stared at mine.
I then grabbed her by her throat and pulled her by her ponytail. I stared in her eyes filled with terror and tears down her face.
Tatsuo: who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Huh? Huh?! ANSWER ME BITCH!!! NOW!!
Janelle: n-no one! Pl-please tatsuo! D-d-don't hur......t me.....please!
Her eyes started to close until I let go of her throat and she gasps hard for her breath.
Tatsuo: stop being so fucking over-dramatic. I didn't even choke you that hard.
I then drove out of the alleyway and continued to drive towards the hospital. We arrive and janelle frantically gets out the car slamming my door shut.
Tatsuo: Watch it janelle! Roaring at her.
She then kicks my door and puts her middle finger and leave. Oh hell no! I'm about to teach this hoe a lesson! She's not about to do this to my car like that! I then got out of the car and ran into the hospital.

✨JANELLE'S POV✨

I was mad, angry, and most of all furious! How could he do that?! He thinks it's not his fault, he thinks he's the victim, he thinks I'm gonna let it go, and he thinks he can put his hands on me! Next time he do that shit again I'm really bustin a cap in his ass! (That means shoot his ass). as I was walking to my office I then heard a angry familiar voice that had my body shivering and forcing tears down my eyes. "JANELLE!!!!" I turned around to see tatsuo. Shit! Shit! Shit! Run bitch! I then was running in my sneakers. Good thing I wore sneakers today. I was fast but he was faster. He kept on passing everyone to get me. Just like an obstacle course he got pass them without tripping or falling. I was running on full speed now. Like black guys after a gun goes off (no offense).

😇EVANGELINE'S POV😇

I was done with my files for the collab with vinceton jones hospital. I was about to head to room 201 where my patient is at until I heard screams and gasps from the left to see a girl running. The girl turned out to be janelle. "Janelle?" I said in a confused tone. "Janelle what hap-" "no time later!" She said while continued running. I then saw a man running after her. I then ran after them both. That man looks familiar. I then saw a black dragon tattooed on his neck in the back. I was shocked......but my shock turned into anger and I started running really faster after him. That son of a bitch!

🔹TATSUO'S POV🔹

She ran into a dead end. She runs fast but I'm faster. I then grabbed her by the throat and started to squeeze her neck.
Me: You kicked my car. MY FUCKING CAR!!
Janelle: I-I'm sorry! I....i won't do it again! Im sor- I cut her off by back slapping her in the face. She fell on the floor and started to cry and sob really hard.
Tatsuo: No! You wanna be a bitch then you're gonna be treated like one!
I then grabbed her by the wrist and squeezed it tightly.
Janelle: ah-ow! No Tatsuo please s-stop y....you're h-hurting me!
I was about to slap her until I was kicked in the ribs and I crashed into the left side to the wall. I groaned feeling a sharp pain in my right rib. I then heard a voice. I voice that I dreaded hearing when I first meet janelle. Her half sister Evangeline! Wife of the notorious ricky Chang!
"You son of a bitch. You think you could come into her life and hurt her! You must be out of your fucking mind for messing what's my blood. Prepare yourself tatsuo......because I'm about ready to kick your fucking ass!

-to be continued-