my story (tatsuo takahashi)

I don't know why this world would make someone I love leave me. I was faithful and I gave her everything to her. So why would janelle leave? And on top of that she took my daughter and now I don't know where she is. But I do know this.....she's gonna be mine again rather she likes it or not.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name's tatsuo takahashi. I'm japanese and I'm the leader of notorious yakuza gang called "the dark dragon". Know Janelle because she was- no she is my fiance and my soon to be wife and is already the mother of my daughter zoey. I remember how we met I met her at a strip club which was also an hotel called "drunk nights, strip motel club". Me and my friends were 17 and I would go there with my friends every time we wanted to celebrate.

But I go there a lot to see this one beautiful girl that would dance on the pole like a sexy vixen that stolen my heart. I wanted to approach her and take her away from all the thirsty shitheads but I was shy because of the stereotype that black women liked black men and she thought I had a small dick and all. But that dick stereotype wasn't true about me at all.

Until on the day I went in there I finally had the balls to get her. I told the boss of the club to tell get her for me be on 1st floor at room 104. While she was on her way I got everything ready for her and laid on the bed with nothing but my boxers on. She came into the room I then gave her a "hey baby, come to daddy" look and by the looks of it, it worked because she took off her heels and crawled on top of me and said "you called me baby?" her voice was really sexy. It's so sexy it caused a bulge in my boxers and was really turned on by her.

She had medium sized tits about c cup or so, thick thighs, a beautiful figure, her skin was dark like the dove dark chocolate candy, and her face was beautiful, big brown eyes, plump lips, and her ass was so fat you could poke it and it still would move. "Yes. I did." I said in the sexiest Voice I could make. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine.

It was at that moment I knew that I had to make her mine, marry her, and for her to have my children. I then kissed her and by surprised she kissed back. And with that she was now mine. For 2 years we've been dating and I graduated high school. I had my own house and she already lived with me. To celebrate our graduation we had a whole night and many rounds of sex.

Hot, steamy, and passionate sex. She then later on told she was pregnant and I was.....extraordinary happy! This is what I wanted. To have janelle to have My children and be at my side and one day get married. But she would go to her friends house to do a lot of celebrations and I didn't like it. I didn't like it because they would always hog janelle to themselves like last time when her friend imani got engaged she threw a bachelor party at a male strip club.

I had my men following janelle and her friends because of safely plus she was still pregnant. They showed me a picture of her with some horny prick and I was furious. I hated the idea of a man approaching janelle. Janelle is mine and I don't share what's mine. Anyway.....do I have any friends? Yes I do. Like janelle I have my gang too, I have four friends to.

-Jeremy Dickson-

He's 28 now. He's the leader of a italian mob and owns the biggest restaurant in Russia. He's bad boy and the Muscle of the group. He's russian and italian mixed. We know each other because our parents know each other and we went to the same school together. We've known each other since we were in diapers. When I met janelle he was interested in dating her friend kyah.

They went out and then he found out kyah was pregnant again. He didn't deny his first child by her the second he did. So he broke up with her. But janelle and her other friends jumped him. He was weak back then but as soon I heard that.....I got in on her ass about it! But she just said "I don't fucking care! At the end of the day you not gonna disrespect ma girl like that! She already went through fucked up relationships with men so why should she go through that again?!"

And ever since that day he got more stronger and added more tattoos to him and became different towards women.

-Kyo kinshiro-

My friend from japan

My friend from japan. He used to be my rival after because we were both into this girl. She turned me down and went after kyo and they dated until she it turns out she cheated on him. Me and him made up and we are now great of friends. He now is the owner of the restaurant "subarashi tabemono" (great food) all around the world.

He's the smart one of the group. He's 29 and is a single man living his life and is the leader of another yakuza called the "dark lords".

-Desmond reyes-

He came to japan in his college years wanting to become a worldwide actress

He came to japan in his college years wanting to become a worldwide actress. Me, jeremy, and kyo helped him out after he was being jumped for his race. I then moved him into my house with the guys and we all got to know him.

He's actually a nice guy. He liked japan because of the culture and how beautiful tokyo was. He then became a worldwide actor playing millions of parts in movies & t.v. shows around the world and he's now 27.

-Marco valentino-

Born in a family of mafia he was to lead the valentino family

Born in a family of mafia he was to lead the valentino family. He's italian and puerto rican. I met him on a business trip to italy one day at a meeting and we teamed up to kill some shitty ass gang. We killed them all and we soon became great friends and we still are. He's 29 years old now. And not only that but he also has two kids but is sadly a widowed man.

But anyway I'm gonna find janelle and when I do......I'm gonna make her mine. No matter what.