1

Kim Lee dropped out of school because his parents didn't have money and couldn't afford to send him. He didn't have money to take care of his family and himself so he went in search of a job . No one wanted to hire him since he didn't have an education. He got tired looking and just gave up.

       Kim Lee then started to practice sewing on his mother's old sewing machine. He was actually good at it. He saw posters stuck on the wall that a new company called Gucci was looking for tailors and seamstresses.
He went for the job and they made him sew an outfit. It came out really well and he was hired . The owner wanted to see who sewed this masterpiece.  Mr.lee said I did it sir.
Mr.jeon: hi I'm Mr. Jeon . Your work is a masterpiece.  Thank you for joining our company.
Mr.kim: yes sir

            Mr.kim was working now and he earned enough money to take care of his parents and himself thanks to Mr.jeon . His parents thought it was time for him to get a wife and settle down now so they introduced him to the next door neighbour Taeyeon. The two of them agreed to the marriage and they got married .

        Mr. and Mrs. Jeon came to the wedding and congratulated them. After a few months Mr.Jeon invited all the workers since he got the news that his wife would be having a child. Two months later Mr. Kim also learnt that his wife was pregnant. He was really happy and he hoped that he would have a son.

          Mr.jeon was glad to hear this news since he wanted the two children to grow up together.

       Time passed and mr.jeon had a Son he was the happiest man on earth. His son looked just like him.  They decided to call him Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook was born in September. Three months later Mr.kims son was born and they called him Taehyung . He was a very chubby baby.

           Two years later

Taehyung's mother passed away and Mr.kim was devastated. Taehyung was a cute little boy and he was very cheerful  whereas Jungkook turned out to be a disrespectful little boy and he was spoiled.

     8 years later.

       The boys were now 10. Mr.kim still worked for mr. Jeon and and Mr.jeon didn't plan on firing Mr.kim anytime soon. The company was becoming more and more successful because of Mr.kims sewing but he was paid very little . He didn't complain though because he was thankful that he still got some money to take care of his son .

           Jungkook was getting Mr. Jeon angry. Jungkook started cursing the maids and workers in the house. He even cursed his father when he couldn't get something . Jungkook also hated mr. Kim's son because he didn't like poor persons. They used to go to the same school and jungkook and his friends used to laugh at little taehyung and call him names. Taehyung used to feel hurt but he never told his father because he didn't want his father to lose his job or to worry.

            One day jungkook went in school and threw mud on taehyung and kicked him. Taehyung cried and sat alone then the teachers found him and he lied and said he fell in a puddle.

❤❤💙💜❤❤💙💜❤❤💙💜❤❤💙

HEY EVERYONE !!!it's your girl Brit here with a new story. Please support this book. Also read my other namjin story.  I'm so sorry for taetae in this story.
Please vote
And comment below
Love u guys💙💙💙💙💙