6

Taehyung took a drop with jimin the next day at school. They noticed Lisa wasn't here yet and wondered why. As the bell was about to ring jungkook barged in holding Lisa's hands . Taehyung looked at them and rolled his eyes. Jimin did the same.  Jimin held taes hands and carried him to class.

In class Lisa kept staring at jungkook and blushing . Jungkook Didnt even notice her staring.  All her friends and girls were jealous of her.

When class was over taehyung Walked out with jimin.

Jungkook held taehyung's hand and twisted it .

Taehyung started screaming and jimin kicked jungkook.

Jungkook:ahhh

Jimin:u fucking idiot.  Leave him alone

Jungkook: fuck of bruh

Jimin: boi u ded

Jungkook started hitting jimin and jimin cuffed him hard in his stomach.

Jungkook: how dare you

Jungkook was going to hit jimin very hard and tae jumped in front and took the hit. He immediately fell to the ground unconscious with the impact of the cuff.

Jungkook eyes widened and he walked away.

Jimin bent down immediately and lifted tae . He then ran to the nurse.
Jimin couldn't beleive that tae took the cuff for him. He's truly a real friend.

When taehyung woke up he hugged jimin and jimin hugged him back.

Tae: jimin Thanks for sticking up for me today

Jimin: no thank you tae.

Jungkook walked in

Jungkook: awww how sweet.  Two gay lovebirds hahahah.

Lisa:haha the dwarf and the frog.

Jimin: could you leave us alone

Tae: jungkook leave!

Jungkook: um wait bitch who is the boss here . Last thing I know is that your father worked for my father's company so I say what to do. Don't eve r shout at me and know your place. You worthless crap.

Jimin: your a spoiled brat

Jungkook: look I don't want to kill you today

Lisa: jk oppa let's go .they are useless shit

Jimin rolled his eyes and tae had a frown on his face.

Jungkook and Lisa then left.

Jimin: don't worry tae one day everything is gonna be alright

Tae: I hope so jimin