13

What they didn't know was that someone heard them...

     Jimin and Taehyung thought that jungkook left so Taehyung decided to open to his bestfriend about his troubles. Jungkook was behind the wall. While texting lisa he heard a cry. Then it turned to more cries so he decided to jam his head against the wall and listen.

Jungkook:wtf cries? Are the fucking?

     He then heard Taehyung saying something about a job.

Jungkook:job?

     Jungkook listened to Taehyung's rant about about all the sacrifices his father made about food blah blah blah .
     Jungkook got bored and decided to walk away. He really didn't have a heart and he really didn't care about anyone but himself.

---------  ---------  --------  --------  -------- --------

        Today was the day to sign up for extra curricular classes. There were many options such as football, badminton, boxing, art, music and photography. Taehyung always loved to capture the beauty of things and remember it forever so he chose photography.
He went into the photography class and there were only 2 seats left. He bowed as he entered the classroom and told everyone goodmorning. He then took a seat and pulledhis phone out of his pocket so he could text jimin since the teacher was waiting for one more student . Taehyung thought this student was quite rude since 15 minutes had already passed and he/she did not show up for class yet. Even the teacher was becoming frustrsted by it.

Tae:jiminie!

Jimin:yaa budd??

Tae:how is football?

Jimin:dudee im the shortest person here on the field  omgg i feel like sooo embarrassed right now.

Tae:embarrassed?why? You're a smol baby

Jimin:ohh shushhh taee😂😂😂
Anyways how is that photography class you signed up for?

Taehyung: boring so far. We're still waiting for the inconsiderate student to come to class so that we could start ughh🙄

Jimin:aww don't be mad tae have patience.

Taehyung:yeah i know but I'm bored and i miss you🙁 nobody is talking to me.

Jimin: *phone hug* im always here for you dont worry.
Also did u see jungkook anywhere ? Everyone's wondering what class he took. The reason why im asking is because all those stupid girls and his girlfriend signed up for cheerleading because they thought he would be in the football team oh how sad.

Taehyung: waw so he didn't sign up for football. How shocking . I wonder what that idiot si----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. HEYYY EVERYONE NEW CHAPTER. ILY GUYS. PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT💙💙💙💙💙