15

Jimin's pov
Football was fucking awesome. I enjoyed every bit of it but i keep remembering Tae and I'm worried for him. There was 5 minutes  of football class remaining  so i decided to take a seat on a bench near the field. While drinking my water i saw a guy walking towards me. He had mint green hair and honestly it looked so damn good. I didn't know someone could slayyy mint green hair wow just woW.

          I was confused as to why he was walking towards me though so like i pretended to look the other way awkwardly because likee come on a freakin hot guy is coming my way.

        The guy then cleared his throat.
"Ahem Ahem"

I looked at him shyly

HUh?

"You're, you're um sitting on my hoodie."

    I immediately got up and gave him the hoodie while constantly apologising.

FUCKKK!!!sorry sorry omg i feel so badd. Look im so sorryy

"Ohh calm down it's ok i guess"

Really?

"Duhhh yeah it's just a hoodie man"

Yh hahaha . I scratched my head nervously.

"First time seeing you around here"

Yeah same for you haha

"Aite well see ya around dude"

        The guy gave ne a superrrr adorable smile then walked away. I just have to say he smelled sooooo damn good .fuck.

        The bell then rang and i grabbed my bag then headed out to look for tae.

...

           Taehyung's pov

   I was really pissed of right now. I just wanted to leave this stupid classroom but obviously i cant cuz haha Great waw i got Yayyy Detention.

   And to make it even worse. Jungkook was whistling which made me soo annoyed geeeshhh.
My emotions were all over the place right now. The events from today just came flooding back to my head.

       The bell finally rang for class to be over. I looked out the window and the sky turned grey. It was gonna rain. Okay okay how am i getting home today. I sighedd with a sad look on my face. Life was just too much to handle right now.

       I heard a loud sound of a chair being dragged next to me. I didn't watch because it was jungkook.
I then heard Our teacher Namjoon saying,"And where do you think you're going?"

"Um...home duhhh"

You have detention Jeon. Sit down, take out a piece of paper. You to Taehyung.

I looked up and nodded at Professor Namjoon. I was confused tho. A piece of paper? I really hope it wasn't some sort of essay ughhh.

Jungkook: So what the hell am i going to do with this stupid piece of paper?

Mr namjoon smiled
Namjoon:Oh good question. You two will be writing an apology letter to eachother. I mean what's the point of detention right. Hahaha

Jungkook: ughhhhh no im not

   I just rolled my eyes. Why does he have to be like this again.

Namjoon: why isn't Taehyung complaining. Yes jeon its fair. Start working on your letter. Its raining. As soon as you're done then you can leave since the weather is bad. So you two are lucky.

      I just nodded again. Jungkook looked at me with an angry expression on his face.

  I couldn't even text jimin right now. He must be worried.

...
Jimin's pov
I went to look for tae near the school gate. He is always there and today he wasn't. I was starting to become worried. I walked around the entire school several times to see if i spotted him anywhere.
What made me even more worried was that i wasn't seeing kook as well. What if he did something to tae?
The weather then became extremely bad so i had to leave the school immediately since the rain began pouring. I tried texting tae but my messages were not sending for some reason.
I didn't know what to do.

💙💙💙
Heyyy guys update yayy😂😂
Drop a vote
N
Comment down below.