23

•Third person pov•

Taehyung turned his face away from Jungkook as tears welled up in his eyes.
"I said fucking leave me alone! I don't need your stupid help and i don't need to see your stupid face."

Jungkook gripped Taehyung's jaw harshly causing Taehyung to groan.
"Look at me and apologize!"
He said loudly and breathed heavily.
Taehyung shook his head and tried to push Jungkook off.
"P-please just l-let me go!"

Jungkook got up from Taehyung and panted.
"Little bitch."
He then slammed the car door loudly and quickly made his way to the front seat so that he could take Taehyung home.
Taehyung couldn't escape from the car since Jungkook pushed the button to lock all the car doors.
No matter how hard Tae tried to open the door, his efforts were all in vain.

Taehyung groaned and leaned back on the seat with his head tipped back.
His shirt hung low on his shoulders and this caused his collarbones to be exposed.
Jungkook couldn't help but glance at him from the rear view mirror every now and then.
"Sit up slut."

Taehyung immediately sat up as he heard the nickname.
"What did you just call me?"
Jungkook chuckled and then spoke bitterly.
"You heard me right, slut."

Jungkook then arrived at Taehyung's house.
"If you tell anyone what happened today I'll-"
He stopped and gripped on to the staring wheel even tighter.
"Fucking get out."
Jungkook opened the car doors and Taehyung made his way out of the car without looking back.

Jungkook looked at him go inside the house and then drove off.
Taehyung went home and saw his father asleep on the couch with a worried expression on his face.
Every weekend he would go out and be a stripper in the bar and his father would be at home worried, thinking he was over at jimin's house.

Taehyung bent down and kissed his father's hand then walked upstairs to his room and began undressing himself. He remained in his shorts.
He looked at his body in the mirror and noticed that he looked skinnier.
He sighed and took a seat on his bed.
Suddenly his phone vibrated and he immediately opened the message.
Bogum: Hey Tae I have good news!

Taehyung smiled widely as he saw it was Bogum's message. Bogum was a really close friend to him. They met eachother at a summer camp and Taehyung would be lying if he said that he didn't have a crush on Bogum. Bogum was a hot and kind guy. He was wealthy but he didn't let money and power get the best of him like Jungkook.

Tae immediately replied and continued to smile.
Tae: heyyy Bogumie! Ahh what's the good news?

Bogum: Taetae! I'm gonna be attending your college!

Taehyung chuckled and covered his mouth with his hands. This brightened up his entire mood.

Tae: what??!?! Are you serious?!

Bogum: yes omg i was planning to show up at your door and surprise you but i figured i should tell you in advance.

Tae: I'm glad you did. When are you starting?!

Bogum:...tomorrow!

Taehyung was extremely happy because of this. He immediately went to take a shower so that he could sleep early to prepare himself to meet Bogum.
- - - - - - -

Taehyung walked in the school wearing a simple jeans and tee-shirt. He was eager to meet his friend.
As Taehyung excitedly looked around with a huge smile on his face, he met eyes with someone else.

Jungkook noticed the happiness on the other boy's face and glared at him.
"Why is he so happy?"
Jungkook said to himself softly.
As Jungkook was about to walk towards Taehyung, a muscular guy with a black hoodie hugged Tae from behind.
Taehyung turned around to face the guy and his cheeks were pink.
"Bogumie! You're here ahaha!"

Jungkook stopped and he could feel his heart rate increasing and the adrenaline in his body rising.
"Bogumie"
Those words made his eyes twitch.
He looked at them hugging eachother tightly. Bogum's hands were right above Taehyung's ass and Taehyung's head was on Bogum's chest.

Jungkook stepped back and looked at lisa.
"Come on we'll be late to class."
Lisa looked at Jungkook with a shocked expression on her face.
"Wha- since when did you care about arriving early to class?"

Jungkook angrily walked to class and pulled his chair roughly then took a seat.

He put his head in his hands and tried to calm himself.
"What the fuck is wrong with you kook?"
He said to himself.
"Don't let that little slut get to you."

As Jungkook was about to look up he heard laughing and giggles.
He glanced up slightly and saw Bogum and Taehyung holding hands while walking into the class happily.

Bogum sat right beside Taehyung and Taehyung forgot that anyone one else in the world existed.

Jungkook made his hands into fists as he looked at Bogum.
His eyes grew darker and he got up and walked away then slammed the classroom door.
Everyone including Taehyung looked up as they heard the loud sound.
Taehyung was confused but Bogum continued talking to him.
"What's the problem with that guy?"
Bogum chuckled.
Taehyung froze for a bit before responding to Bogum.
"I-i don't know."

YOOOOoO updateee💙💙💙💙
~Enjoy~
Vote
Comment
Below.
Ty💙