16

Taehyung's pov

DETENTION!DETENTION!DETETION UgHhhhhh i was frustrated. I just wanted to vent all my anger out in this stupid letter that i had to write to that stupid freak.

                                               20.01.19

Dear Jungkook,
                           Hey :) so as you know, right now we are in detention and i have to write you this letter apologising for something that i did that was not wrong at all. HAha:) but anyways i just wanna say that I'm sorry for standing up for myself because clearly in your eyes I'm just a nobody and just because I'm not as wealthy as you, you think you can take advantage of me. Listen to me well Jeon don't mess with me. I hate your attitude and it's time you should fuck off with your bratty face and stupid smile. Thank you:) But it's raining sooo yeah goodbye. I hope you read this letter and change your idiotic behavior. Have a nice day.
Oh i forgot the apology part. Im so not sorry. ;)

                                      ~KIM TAEHYUNG

     After writing my letter i smiled because like it was finally time to go home . I just wanted to sleep and forget all of this ever happened because when i sleep it's like im living a life thats perfect and nothing can go wrong.

    I then looked Outside and saw that the weather was worse. A frown appeared on my face.

Mr.Namjoon: Taehyung you done with your letter already?

    Jungkook looked up and rolled his eyes when he saw i was done. He then smirked while writing something on the paper.

"Yes sir I'm done."

Mr.namjoon: ok well give it to jungkook then you can go home.
Namjoon smiled at the boy.

3rd person pov💙

  Taehyung walked up to jungkook with shaky hands. Afraid that jungkook would say something harsh once again that would hurt his feelings.

    Jungkook pretended as if he didn't see taehyung standing near him with the letter in his hand. Taehyung got irritated by this and he put the letter on jungkook's desk causing a loud sound. Jungkook looked up and clicked his tongue.

    Namjoon looked at them from a distance watching jungkook's every move. Jungkook saw this and he pretended to smile at Taehyung. Well of course taehyung was confused as fuck. He doesn't understand this brat. One second he's angry ,then smiling. At that point he didn't even care anymore.

     As Taehyung turned to go get his bag, he felt himself being pulled back. Jungkook grabbed his hand. Taehyung's eyes widened as his heart began beating faster. Jungkook's grip on his hand was soo tight that it caused tae to turn around completely. Taehyung's hand was slightly in pain but he tried to look tough and ignore it. Jungkook then began speaking.

Jk:ohhh where are you going? You're not supposed to leave until i give you my letter right? Jk folded his letter and placed it in the pocket of taehyung's tight jeans. Jungkook found himself staring at the front of the jeans a little too much. He then realised and immediately grabbed the letter tae had written , put it in his bag then he rushed out the door. Leaving both namjoon and tae in confusion.

      Taehyung sighed as he saw the major mood change jungkook had again. Taehyung thought in his mind. Maybe the stupid idiot is bipolar.
But however that wasn't the case. Jungkook just couldn't stand seeing Taehyung . It was all pretence. He laughed as he walked out the hallway.

Jk:did he really think that i would ever smile at him haha?. Stupid bitch.

       Jungkook was fucking incredible at running and sports in general so he just began running through the rain. On the other hand as taehyung made his way to the exit of the school he remembered he didn't have an umbrella or anything. He was worried. What was he gonna do now?

          Taehyung stood near the gate and watched as jungkook was opening his car door. It was a new black rolls royce. Taehyung pulled out his hoodie and leaned against the wall with a sad expression of worry on his face. He had an idea that he was gonna ask mr.namjoon for a ride home since clearly he didnt have any means of transport to get home.

         Taehyung saw jungkook's car coming closer to the gate. Taehyung turned the other way immediately and pulled out his phone to text Jimin.

25 unread messages from chim💖
10 missed calls from chim💖

   Taehyung felt bad seeing that his bestfriend was worried. Right now he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone so he just replied to jimin's messages with a "hey I'm fine don't worry chim."

      He quickly slid the phone back into his pocket when he heard the sound of a cardoor being opened roughly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyyy guysss new update!!!
Finally
Ily guys
Vote
Comment below
💙💙💙💙💙