5

Taehyung sat on a bench in the rain and was crying alone. Jimin came running with an umbrella in search of tae.
Jimin:taetae!

Taehyung looked up and saw jimin. He wiped his tears and faked a smile.

Jimin:tae it's cold. Let's go in my van.

           Jimin had a Ford Ranger. Tae hesitantly went into the van.

Jimin :tae why are you crying ?

Taehyung:no hyung I'm not crying.

Jimin :tell me what's wrong

Taehyung :nothing is wrong

Jimin:taehyung ! Tell me!

Taehyung :jungkook! He did everything to me ! He broke my bike and That was a gift given to me by my father

Jimin: tae don't worry I'm here . Show me where you live.

         Jimin dropped taehyung at his small flat house.  Taehyung's father was relieved when he saw taehyung home .  Taehyung lied and told his father he had a project to work on.

Mr.kim: tae where's your bike ?

Tae:it's uh- at school.

Mr.kim:oh okay son. Go take a rest now.

              At jungkook' s house

Jungkook kept cussing all the servants since his mother and father went out on a business trip. He went to the room where the Gucci models were doing photo shoots of the new clothing.  While walking around the room he saw a girl model looking extremely hot in the beautiful dress. When she turned around it was Lisa.

Jungkook:Lisa?

Lisa:oppa I got hired to be a model in your dad's company.

Jungkook:don't call me oppa but you look fine as hell in that dress. Mind coming in my room tonight. My parents aren't home. He then winked at her .

Lisa:sure. You're making me blush

Jungkook:😏

                 The servant knocked on jungkooks door to give him breakfast. Jungkook wasn't waking up so Lisa opened the door then forgot she had on only a bra.

The servant started screaming as well as Lisa. Lisa grabbed the blanket and quickly covered herself . Jungkook woke up at the noise and cussed the servant.  He then turned to lisa and smirked. She started to blush .

Jungkook:do you wanna be my girlfriend ?

Lisa:yesssssss omg sure my dreams are finally coming true.

Jungkook laughed and told her to go home.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Hope you all like this story so far.
Please vote and comment.