18

Third person pov👀

     Taehyung didn't give up just yet  he wanted to know the real reason why jungkook decided to give him a ride .

"Jungkook answer me."
"Why did you suddenly want to give me a ride home?"
Tae said in a firm voice.

   Jungkook hummed while pretending to ignore tae.
"I said answer me!"
Tae shouted.

   Jungkook laughed sarcastically.
"So you won't shut that little mouth of yours huh?"
He said harshly.

     Taehyung didn't know how to reply to that question so he just kept silent and pulled out his phone checking his messages from jimin.

Chim💖: tae you're on your way home?

Tae:yes chim i said don't worry.

     Taehyung didn't want to tell jimin that he was in jungkook's car. This would've made jimin even more worried and he didn't want that to happen. He didn't like seeing Jimin being hurt because he was his one and only true friend.

       Jungkook couldn't help but try to stare at Taehyung's phone screen.
He saw a name and a pink heart next to it. This made him angry and he didn't know why.

"Who the hell are you messaging?"
He asked Taehyung in a firm voice.

"And why would you care?"
Taehyung replied with a hurt voice.

"Fine. Tell me who is that person and I'll tell you why i picked you up?"
He said firmly but then
He laughed sarcastically.

"Deal."
Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

  "I'm talking to my best friend, jimin."
Taehyung said.

   Jungkook immediately slammed brakes leaving taehyung and himself completely shook. Jungkook had an uneasy feeling in his chest and he couldn't get rid of it.

"Why'd you stop?"
Taehyung asked concerned.

Jungkook didn't reply and looked away.

"Now tell me why did you pick me up? We made a deal, remember?"
Taehyung said in a frustrated tone.

"Your father!"
Jungkook shouted.

"He asked my father to do him a favour and pick you up from school since you all don't have fucking transportation so duhhh i had to pick up your stupid ass."

  This angered Taehyung. He didn't like the way jungkook was talking to him. It made him feel like he was worthless and had nothing. Yes, he had self pride and he was not gonna let jungkook drag him down like that.

"Stop the car!"
Taehyung said in a rough voice.

Jungkook's eyes widened.
He continued driving.

"I said Stop the damn car jungkook!"
Taehyung demanded.

Jungkook then stopped.
"What? What the fuck do you want now?"
Jungkook asked roughly.

Taehyung immediately took off his seatbelt and opened the door and stepped out with his bag. He forgot to leave behind one thing tho and that was jungkook's leather jacket.

Taehyung then began walking,not looking back at jungkook.

Jungkook stopped near him and shouted,"what the fuck are you doing? Get in!"

Taehyung ignored him and continued walking. Even though the rain was pouring he didn't care. His house was soon coming into view.
He began running as he completely ignored jungkook.
Taehyung knew he was gonna be extremely sick the next day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another update.
💙💙💙
Vote
Comment below
~Finished writing this at 11:11