29

~Taehyung's pov~

Everything was so sudden. Before i could even react or say another word his soft lips came crashing on to mine. Why did i enjoy this? Why did i want more. All of these questions popped into my head aa our lips moved together in perfect harmony. He nibbed on my lip a little to indicate that he wanted entrance into my mouth. At first i didn't give him the permission but i soon gave up and he basically wrecked my mouth with his tongue. I was getting hard just by that. I really was a slut for him.
I felt my legs becoming weaker as every minute passed by. The pleasure was too good for me and i wanted more.
His wet tongue explored every inch of my mouth and i could taste how sweet he was even though there was a hint of alcohol lingering somewhere.  It made me feel like i was on cloud nine. The most shocking part about this was that i wasn't stopping him for some reason. I felt as if i wanted this. I knew it was going to be a one time thing but i wanted this...i wanted him.

~third person pov~

Jungkook was extremely turned on when he heard the little sinful sounds erupting from Taehyung's mouth. His hormones were getting out of control and he was ready to take Taehyung right there.
He attacked Taehyung's neck with hickeys causing Taehyung to lean back on the wall and hold on to the wall for support.
"Mhm yes ahhh yes fuck me."
Taehyung moaned out and breathed heavily when Jungkook began biting and sucking on his sweet spot as he pulled down Taehyung's tight leather pants only to reveal that Taehyung wore nothing underneath.

"Hmmm already prepared for daddy huh? Such a obediant boy."
Jungkook said as he took Taehyung's average sized dick in his hands and he began to give him a handjob which caused Taehyung to beg even more for Jungkook to fuck him.

"Shhh baby the fun has just begun. Daddy wants to play with his little kitten first then he'll wreck him really really bad because kitten was being a bad boy for all these years. Letting other men touch his body with their filthy hands and staring at his ass as he danced on a pole like a true slut.
Turn Around! Let me see that pretty ass of yours!"
Jungkook demanded and the anger was rising in him again as he thought about other men staring at Taehyung.

Taehyung had become so submissive for Jungkook. He immediately turned around and leaned his forehead on the wall as Jungkook nodded his head and bit his lip. He looked at Taehyung's ass and laughed a little in approval.
"How dare you let them stare at what belongs to me? Huh? Answer me slut!"
Jungkook yelled and Slapped Taehyung's ass causing a loud sound to fill the room.
"Ahhh so-sorry Jungkook "

Jungkook growled and placed his hand on Taehyung's neck once more.
"Don't call me by my name hoe. Sorry what?!"

"S-sorry daddy."
Taehyung said in a weak voice and moaned out even louder when Jungkook began rubbing his clothed dick on his ass to tease him.
"Thats more like it."
"Now suck my fingers and get ready for daddy to ruin this ass of yours. Fucking hoe."

Jungkook gripped Taehyungs hair and made him suck two of his fingers. Saliva was dripping from Taehyung's mouth and he looked like a hot mess.

Jungkook rubbed the rim of Taehyung's hole with the saliva so that it could serve as lube then Without warning Jungkook pushed two of his fingers into Taehyung's tight hole causing Taehyung to moan out in pain.
"Ahh mm it hurts it hurts daddy."
Taehyung said and hung his head as he closed his eyes to distract himself from the pain but Jungkook didn't care he pushed in another finger then another until his entire fist was inside Taehyung's hole. He pushed in and out while he moaned slightly and Taehyung was gradually getting used to the feeling. He started to move his ass up and down on Jungkook's hand. He loved it and he couldn't wait for the big surprise.
"Fuck me harder daddy! Oh yess mmm i want you inside me."

New update💙
👀👀👀💫
Heheheh
Vote and comment
Ily guys 💙💜👌