28

~third person pov~
"Taehyung! Taehyung! Stop!"
Jungkook yelled as he chased behind Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't stop running he didn't care anymore at this point. He was right when he said that Jungkook would reduce him to basically nothing. He didn't expect anything more after all. He couldn't believe that Jungkook would stoop so low and call him such dirty names. It made him hate himself even more.
He ran to the changing room and leaned agaisnt the wall as he cried his eyes out. He was already suffering by being alive in this world and this just made it ten times worse.
"Why? Why me? Why do i have to be here? Why am i still here? Why can't i just disappear and leave everyone...leave everything.  Why did you leave me on my own mom? Why? Why did i have to be different from everyone else. The big fucking outcast, the big laughing stock of the school. The non existent piece of shit."
Tae said as more tears streamed down his face.

~Taehyung's pov~
"Taehyung..."
I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands when i heard his voice. I honestly thought he could change but i thought wrong.
"L-leave me alone. I don't need your pity! Just leave me here to be the slut that i am just as you said."

~Third person pov~
Jungkook felt extremely guilty as he heard every word that escaped Taehyung's mouth as he trembled a bit.
Jungkook stood there and every word stabbed him like a knife as he heard Taehyung's pained cries.

Jungkook barged into the room and wrapped his strong veiny arms around Taehyung.
"Taehyung shhh shhh I'm sorry please don't cry i was being a jerk ok."

"Fuck off!"
Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook away.
"Go just go! I'm a slut right! So fuck off and let me go sleep with other men since clearly that's the only thing that I'm good at."
He said as his eyes welled up with more tears.

Jungkook growled when Taehyung said that and he gripped on to Taehyung even tighter. He was still under the influence of alcohol so he was partially not in his right mind.

"Yeah I'm damn right! You're a fuckimg little slut do you hear me! You're only my slut!"
He said then pressed his lips harshly agaisnt Taehyung's pink plump lips.
Jungkook kissed the other hungrily while rubbing his ass but surprisingly Taehyung didn't push him away.
"Mhmmm fuck baby give daddy access to shove his tongue in your mouth."
Jungkook said and groped Taehyung's ass causing Taehyung to let out a little yelp.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and turned the other way to avoid Jungkook but Jungkook turned Taehyung's face back to him. Their noses were touching and they were staring into eachother's chocolate brown eyes.

"What did i say? Youre mine! Only mine. You cant refuse me even if you wanted to."
Jungkook roughly kissed Taehyung again but this time Taehyung kissed back and a small moan escaped his lips. This caused Jungkook to smirk and pull away from the kiss to look at how hot Taehyung looked when he moaned.

"Does Bogum do things like this to you. Does Bogum's micro cock make you feel like this? Huh? Tell me slut. Fucking answer me!"
Jungkook said angrily as he thought about Bogum and he rubbed his crotch against Taehyung's crotch. His hands were wrapped around Taehyung neck and Taehyung bit his lip out of pleasure. This drove Jungkook crazy and he ripped off the blazer from Taehyung's shoulders then attacked Taehyung's pink nipples with his warm wet tongue.
"Mhmmm so nice and hard for daddy."
Jungkook said and grunted as he continued to grind against Taehyung
Making both of them rock hard.

"Aghhhh mmm w-what are you doing. Fuck mhm."
Taehyung moaned out as Jungkook began to suck and lick his nipples. It was too much pleasure and he had completely forgotten what had happened a while ago due to the pleasure and him being turned on by the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

🙈🙈🙈
Here's another update
I love chu guys💙💙💙
Muah
Vote and comment below
😉😂😂😂💙