32

~Third person pov~

    All the girls were cheering for Jungkook since they knew that he won every fight. No one knew what the two hot guys were fighting for but it was quite entertaining. Taehyung's eyes widened when Bogum punched Jungkook across the jaw. Even though he hated Jungkook after what the other had done, he didn't want to see the other getting hurt. He just wanted Jungkook to be out of his life. Taehyung used all the strength he had left to pull Bogum away from Jungkook who had his hand wrapped around Bogum's throat.
"Please stop fighting! Bogum please stop!" Taehyung pleaded as his eyes began to well up with hot tears. Taehyung successfully pulled Bogum away from Jungkook and then he began to feel dizzy. It was too much for him to take in. He was stressed and weak and seeing the other two males fighting made him feel worse. He fell to the ground with his head in his hands and he was crying.
"I've had enough of all of this. Jungkook please don't vent your anger on my friend. If you hate me, that does not mean th-that you can go around hurting the people that i care about. Bogum didn't do anything to you. Just stop this. I don't care anymore. Hit me, say bad things to me, shout at me, call me a poor ass piece of shit...i really don't care anymore. Tell everyone the truth. I know you want to. It's fine I'm used to being treated like an object. I know that I'm a nobody.Tell them that I'm a str-"
Before Taehyung could say another word, Jungkook immediately kneeled down beside him and covered his mouth with his hand. Jungkook was panting heavily and his heart stung as he looked down at the broken boy on the ground.
     Everyone was confused as they continued to look on at what was happening. Some persons gasped while some whispered to eachother. At that moment, Jungkook didn't really give a fuck about Bogum or the other students. His main concern was Taehyung. He shook his head as Taehyung spoke and tried his best not to cry. He couldn't let anyone see this side of him.
"Don't say that. I won't say it. Taehyung you're not feeling well. I'll take you to the hospital."
Jungkook said softly as he tried his best not to show the other that he actually cared about him a lot. He was still confused by his feelings. He regretted leaving Taehyung on the previous night. He felt guilty because he hurt the other for so many years but he couldn't accept the truth. He didn't want to accept that he fell for Mr. Kim's son.

"Tae! What happened to him!" Jimin yelled as he pushed his way through the crowd.
"Jungkook let go of him! Don't lay a funger on him! You made his life a living hell! You broke my Tae!" Jimin continued to yell as he pushed Jungkook away and hugged Taehyung.
   Bogum glared at the people who were looking and he told them to leave. When everyone left, Bogum helped Jimin to take Taehyung to a nearby bench and they left Jungkook there.Taehyung was very weak so he couldn't really speak much. Jimin gave Taehyung some water and gently played with the other's hair as he looked at him and sighed. He hated seeing his best friend like this and it was all because of that idiot,Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook just looked at them and stood up quickly. He looked at Taehyung from afar for a brief moment before running away. He couldn't help but blame himself for everything that had happened to the other. He was a terrible person and he hated himself for all the mean things he had done to Taehyung but sadly it was too late. He had already broken the other. There was no way Taehyung would forgive him now. He knew that he wouldn't have a chance to be with Taehyung anymore. At least that's what he thought.
"I fucking hate myself. I-i did this to him...i killed the old Taehyung. I fucking did this to him! I ruined everything! That's what i always do I'm such a prick. I-i don't deserve you and you don't deserve me...I'm such a monster."
Jungkook said as he leaned against a wall at the back of the college. He wanted to hold Taehyung and tell him that it was going to be alright but he didn't have the right to do that.
"I t-think i love you Taehyung."
Jungkook said softly as tears began to cascade down his cheeks. He'd never felt this way before. The pain he felt at that moment was worse than any type of physical pain. His heart stung as he thought about how he ruined everything and hurt Taehyung.
"I love you so much...p-please forgive me."
Jungkook said as he wiped his tears and fell to his knees while clutching his heart.
"I'm sorry Taehyung. I'm an idiot...i k-know."

NEW UPDATE!💜
I missed you guys so much. I'm sorry for the wait but i promise I'll try to update more. My exams are finally finished so i can update. I hope you guys are okay. Ily💖👌