11

<Taehyung's pov>

    Wawwwww wowww wowwwww. That happened . Like it actually happened. That stupid douchebag who hates me to death thinks I'm attractive...waww.

     I couldn't sleep that night. The memories just came flooding back to my mind. His stupid face and his stupid perfume and his stupid everything. He is the reason i cry everyday he is the reason i go through all this pain . I feel useless. I wish-i wish everything was just over.

•••

   <Jungkook's pov>
Im fucking straight wtfff was i thinking. Bruhh. Jungkook how the fuck could you fall for a stupid useless stripper pffftttt.
He rolled his eyes and decided to text lisa.

Jk:heyyy sup

Lishoe: ahhhhhhhh babyyyyyyy!!!u finally decided to text me?

Jk: yup wyd

Lishoe: having a sleepover with Jennie and Rosé. Im boreddd thoo:( i miss you why didnt u visit me today?

Jk: idk

Lishoe: can u stop being a bitch to me?

Jk: hun i dont wanna be you😏

Lishoe: I'm your girlfriend at least act interested pfftt.

Jk: andd??

Lishoe: im not gonna reply then-.-

Jk: baeee!!!noo im sorry ♡

Lishoe: hahaha won't work.🙄

Jk: finee be mad at me then.

Lishoe: no dont go i love you hoe

Jk: you're the hoe here

Lishoe: -.- fuck you

Jk: hell yeah😏

Lishoe: anyways hahaha i was just scrolling through my insta feed n i saw someone post an embarassing pic of taehyung or whatever his fucking name is and i just couldnt stop  laughing he looks like a nasty pig🤣😂

Jk: okk? Why did u have to bring that motherfucker up? I dont give a fuck about him. He just ruins my day

Lishoe: sorry?

Jk: oh wait so he has insta?

Lishoe: haha i think he uses jimins wifi😂😂😂😂

Jk: idc gimme his account name

Lishoe: <K.TAE> he didnt accept my follow request tho so i just ask someone to send me screenshots of his posts when i need a good laugh because his face is literally an ugly bat

Jk: ok bye

    Lisa is sooo fucking annoying. I wamna dump her so bad but oh well she's the most popular girl in school n i need to keep my reputation so i will do anything to be the best .
     I fell asleep shortly after doing some online shopping. I needed that new gucci watch so baddd.

"HAHAHAHA JEON JUNGKOOK! LOOK AT YOU ! YOU'RE NOTHING"

Someone shouted loudly. The voice sounded familiar. Then from a distance a familiar boy was walkiking towards me. Why is this similar to what happened today. I couldn't see clearly .

When i saw that person i shouted,"you!"

"Yes me!"
"What's wrong? Look hahah you have nothing now? Where did your little bad boy reputation go now?"

It was Taehyung i got so angryyy. How could he think that he could ever be better than me. Hell no that will neber be possible.  I got up angrily and ran towards him to punch him in his stupid ugly as face.

"Awwwwwwww poor thing"

He wrapped his hands around my throat strangling me. I couldn't breathe. I started gasping for breath and my vision became blurry but i could still see the anger in his eyes. Then suddenly everything went pictch black.

My eyes openedd and sweat dripped down my forehead. What the fuck was that abt?
I was still panting. Why was he in my dream? I soon became furious and started to throw  my new laptop on the floor and i shattered a glass. I was enraged. He will never be better than me n he will never be succesful. He doesn't deserve anything n i will make sure that i get what i want because I AM THE BOSS.

Jungkook then smirked went back to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.N FINALLY I UPDATED 🤣😂😂
💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCHH!!!
VOTE♡
N COMMENT
BELOW♡