21

Third person pov

Taehyung panted heavily as he leaned against the wall. He began hearing feint sounds. It sounded like laughter. He then saw headlights coming towards the tunnel.
It was a group of guys. Taehyung turned the other way and picked up his stuff to leave because he saw the looks they gave him. He began feeling scared. It was late in the night time and he was stuck near some random tunnel and he couldn't see properly since there were not much lights in that area.
He began speedwalking as the group of guys came out of the car and follwed him.
"Ahahha oh look. He looks like some good meat for dinner."
One guy said and the others laughed.

Taehyung pulled his hood up and continued walking as he tried to ignore their disgusting remarks.
He was then pushed against the tunnel wall and one of the guys went extremely close to him.
"Well look what we have here huh...a pretty boy."
The guy bit his lip as he stared at taehyung up and down.
The others stood around Taehyung and looked at him with evil grins. Taehyung began shouting.
"Help! HELPPP ME! SOME-"

"Awww no one can save you now baby."
The man began pulling taehyung's hoodie off while putting his hand over taehyung's mouth to stop him from screaming.
"Get him jackson!"
The others laughed.

On the other hand, jungkook was still looking for the boy and he was becoming frustrated since the boy was nowhere to be seen.
He stopped as he heard someone screaming help. The sound was coming from the tunnel. He turned his head and raised his eyebrow. He began running towards the tunnel quickly.

The man began kissing taehyungs face and he tied a piece of cloth over taehyung's mouth.
Taehyung tried his best to scream but it all went in vain .
They began unbuttoning his pants and taehyung began crying.

Jungkook entered the tunnel and heard crying and the sound of guys laughing. He tried to be quiet as he walked in the tunnel. He didn't know what to expect. As he made his way closer and closer to the sound he saw a car parked with the headlights on and there were a group of men surrounding someone. He could've clearly seen that they were taking advantage of a person.
He really didnt care at first but then as he went closer he recognised who it was.
He attacked the men from behind and began punching them mercilessly. He was extremely angry. The anger burned in his eyes. He began screaming as he kicked them on the floor. He then began choking jackson.
"How fucking dare you?"
He screamed angrily at jackson as he continued to choke him.
"L-let me go."
Jacskon said while trying to breathe.

Taehyung then began screaming through the piece of cloth. His words weren't clear but they were understandable.

"Jungkook leave him! stoppp!"
Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook dropped jackson on the floor and kicked him one last time.
He looked at them in there eyes with a serious look on his face.

They immediately ran to the car and drove away quickly.

Jungkook then removed the cloth from around taehyung's mouth.
"What the fuck was that about?"
Jungkook asked harshly.

"T-they tried to-"
Taehyung was cut off as jungkook put his jacket around taehyung.

"I know what they were fucking about to do."
Jungkook said in a rough tone as he looked the other way.

Taehyung was shocked at Jungkook's actions.
He began speaking.
"Thank y-"

"Shut up!and tell no one about this!"
Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked down as he followed behind jungkook.

Now jungkook was really angry. All this just added to his anger for some reason.
"Could today get any more worse?pppft."
Jungkook thought in his mind.

Taehyung took off the jacket and gave it back to jungook.
"I'll leave."

Jungkook pulled him back and put the jacket back on him.

"No!"
He shouted

💙💙💙another update
Vote
Comment