8

Taehyung was frightened. He didn't know who was texting him .

Taehyung:tell me who are you ?

Jk:it's jungkook

Taehyung was shocked . Jungkook would never do this . He then remembered his father went to the jeon's house .

Taehyung's pov

       I know he would never mean his apology . I just want him to be nice to me . Ever since I was little all I ever wanted was to be his friend because I admired him so much and all he ever did was hate me .

Taehyung had tears in his eyes.

Taehyung :oh well I forgive you.

Taehyung then put down his phone and cried . He opened the draws and took out his best friend,the razor.  People never know what the other person is going through and they still don't have any feelings.

At the jeon's

Jungkook: father i told him sorry and he said that he forgave me .

Mr.jeon :very good now apologize to Mr.kim.

Jungkook just wanted to cuff the wall because of  how angry he was at the moment.

Jungkook: Mr.kim I'm so sorry for hurting your son. Goodbye.

Jungkook walked out the house.

_________________________________

Jungkook's pov

        I fucking hate everybody. Nobody ever cares how I feel. It's not my fucking fault that Kim taehyung is a loser and no one likes him. I fucking hate him. He doesn't deserve anything .

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Lisa.

Lishoe:baby I miss you💖💖💖

That fucking bitch . Didn't she realise that I'm just using her stupid ass.

I left her message on read .

I went into the bar and ordered some drinks .

       It was so good. The music was so good and the dance floor was lit. The thing is I didn't find any girl attractive .

____________________________________

Taehyung's pov

          I looked at the razor and warm tears cascaded down my cheeks. I then looked at the time. It was Saturday night so I had to leave to do something .
          I gently placed back the razor in the draw and took my clothes in a bag. I put on a huge sweater and a sweat pants with my converse and left a note on the table for dad .
        I hopped in a taxi and dropped of by a popular bar in Seoul . I work there. Not as a bartender but as a stripper. I feel so ashamed to do this but I have no choice. No one really notices who I am though because I wear a mask.
              I went inside the bar and was shocked at the amount of people there was today. I only have 10 minutes to get ready so I went to the changing room quickly.

_____________________________________

Jungkook's pov

            This shit is so lit and I'm trying not to get drunk . I'm currently on a couch drinking the most expensive wine and some nasty girls are sitting around me .

            Suddenly the music stopped and the place went pitch black. My heart started beating faster .
Some lights were coming on slowly.
I could see something glittering .

    A dim red light came on and the stage started rising. I looked closely and I saw someone on a pole. I bit my lip and kept on looking . The music started playing and the lights focused on the centre of the stage. I was fucking blind . It was a guy. He was dressed in a tight pants and a shiny blazer with a black tie and no shirt under it . My eyes widened.  I couldn't see his face since he had on a black mask and his hair colour was familiar. I stood up.
        Everyone started cheering loudly and the girls and men were going crazy . He didn't even do anything yet and people started throwing tons of money on the stage .
         I was aroused . Great.
He started dancing on the pole and pulling at his tie. It turned me on so much . I wanted him. His long earing made him so much more hot with his greyish looking hair colour . He only danced for five minutes and went of the stage . I ran to the bar owner and requested to spend time with the boy.

Jungkook: hello I would like to spend some time with that stripper.

Bangpd:I'm sorry sir but he does not allow persons to touch him .

Jungkook:I'll pay any price just please I want at least half an hour with him.

Bangpd:I'll go ask him hold on.

      I smirked because the boy looked fucking stunning .

______________________________________