34

Trigger warning ⚠️
This chapter contains sexual harassment and mentions of r*pe. Do not read if you aren't comfortable with this.

( Please remember that this is just a fanfiction so please do not take anything in this chapter seriously. Once again I'm warning you. If you are easily triggered by topics like these please skip, thank you. I warned you.)
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person pov

"I won't Jeon Jungkook because I'm not like you."
He said in a broken voice but his face showed no emotion.

Jungkook felt as if he was being stabbed in the heart when he heard those words from Taehyung. As always his anger overtook his emotions and he was his old self again. His anger and pride was something that he couldn't control. It was a part of who he was and no matter how hard he tried, he would always end up messing up everything.
Jungkook was angry again because being angry and venting it on others was the solution to all his problems. He was angry because he was trying to ask Taehyung for forgiveness and the other was being stubborn and didn't accept his apology. Jungkook knew that what he was about to do was wrong but he wasn't thinking straight and he didnt have any control over his anger at this moment. He was at his lowest point and he needed satisfaction in order to feel better.
Taehyung was about to walk away but Jungkook harshly grabbed his hand and dragged him to a lonely area at the back of the school. Jungkook's eyes turned dark and Taehyung began to tremble with fear. He winced in pain as he tried to get his hand out of Jungkook's strong grip.
"W-where are you t-taking me? J-Jungkook please let me go ! What has gotten into you J-"
Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook pushed him harshly against a tree. They were away from the school grounds so no one would be able to find them here.

"Don't you dare utter another another word slut. I'll show you my true colours now. You didn't fucking accept my apology! I swear you're going to regret it."
Jungkook said as he grabbed a fistful of Taehyung's hair and inched his face closer to Taehyung's face. He could feel Taehyung's breath on his face and he saw the panicked looked in the other's eyes. He was beginning to feel better because of this sight. He was feeling superior again and he loved it. His temper was soon beginning to take control over him again when he thought about what Taehyung and Bogum were doing in the car that morning.
"So tell me you little bitch. You like to whore around with other men huh? I saw you and that Bogum bitch this morning sucking eachother's face off. Do you know how angry I was?!"
Jungkook asked Taehyung sternly and Taehyung gulped. He didn't know what the hell was happening because just a few minutes ago Jungkook saved him from falling and was pleading to him for forgiveness and now he was acting like a wild beast that hasn't eaten in days. Taehyung was scared. He was too nervous to even move let alone speak at the moment.

" I said do you know how angry I was?!"
"Answer me when I'm speaking to you bitch! Oh right I forgot you were just a dumb slut. Nothing more. Just like your fucking useless father. I'm gonna get his ass fired today just wait and watch!"
Jungkook yelled and then began to laugh like a maniac.

The fear that Taehyung was feeling immediately vanished when Jungkook mentioned his father. He hated that Jungkook always brought his father into everything. He mustered all the courage he had left and slapped Jungkook harshly across his face leaving a red handprint on his face.
"Shut the fuck up and stop talking about my father! You're insane Jungkook! Leave my father alone and stop bringing him into everything. Without my father your father's company would be nothing today!"
Taehyung said and a proud smile appeared on his face.

This angered Jungkook to the point where he couldn't handle it anymore so he began to take Taehyung's clothes off angrily. He ripped Taehyung's shirt and began to harshly suck on the other's neck while he slid his hand into Taehyung's pants. When Taehyung realised what was happening he began to scream for help but Jungkook covered his mouth causing Taehyung to become a bit suffocated. He began to feel dizzy and all he could see was a blurry image of Jungkook trying to force himself on to him.
"P-please Jungkook don't d-don't do this to me. P-please..."

Jungkook's anger got the best of him and he stripped the other's clothes off and began to forcefully have sex with Taehyung in the back of the school. Taehyung was unconscious on the ground and Jungkook was continuously ramming himself into the other. Everytime he thrusted into Taehyung, he was beginning to feel better about himself.
"This is what you get for messing with me you fucking whore! Ah-fuck!"
He screamed and moaned as he came inside Taehyung then he pulled out and quickly pulled up his pants and buttoned it. He then put on Taehyung's clothes and left him lying there unconscious on the floor with blood stained clothes.
"Die you mother fucking bitch."
Jungkook said then stormed off in anger.

It was finally the end of the school day.

While walking out the school gates Jimin saw Jungkook walking towards his expensive car with a furious expression on his face. Jimin was nervous since its been more than an hour and Taehyung didn't return yet. He didn't want to overthink it.
"Maybe Tae just needs some alone time after his talk with Jungkook. Yes alone time. Everyone needs alone time when they're angry maybe that's why he's not back yet. Tae isn't hurt...I hope."
Jimin tried to convince himself in his mind that Taehyung was okay little did he know his bestfriend was raped and was unconscious on the ground behind the school.
Jimin was about to talk to Jungkook but Jungkook already sped off.
He waited a bit and there were no signs of Taehyung. This is when he started to notice that something was indeed wrong. Taehyung would've been outside the school by now. Jimin didn't waste any time. He quickly walked back into the school and ran to the back where there were some trees and bushes. What he saw next caused his heart to shatter into a million pieces and his eyes widened. All he could do at that moment was scream out of fear and run to his precious best friend.
"Tae! Oh my God! Tae!"
He screamed as tears began to flow from his eyes like a river. He quickly kneeled beside his bestfriend and was horrified when he saw all the blood and his bestfriend's torn clothes.
"Ju-Jungkook d-did this to you?"
Jimin asked in a soft voice as he cried and caressed his bestfriend's face.
He quickly took Taehyung's phone that was inside the other's school bag and he dialed the most recent number which was Bogum's.

" Hey Tae how did it go?"
Bogum asked but Jimin immediately began to cry and he tried his best to tell Bogum what happened to Tae.
"B-Bogum this is J-Jimin. Jungkook he..."
Jimin said an he broke down into tears.

"Jimin what? What happened to Tae? What did that asshole do?!"
Bogum asked in a concerned tone. He was extremely worried.

"H-he r-raped Tae a-and left him unconscious b-behind the school."
"Please come quickly. We n-need to take him to the h-hospital and a-also tell his dad w-what happened."
Jimin said as he tried to calm down.

"Ok stay there Jimin I'm still in school. I'm coming now. I swear to God I'll fucking kill Jeon Jungkook. He's going to go to rot in jail for this!"
Bogum said angrily then ended the call with Jimin so that he could meet them and take Tae to the hospital.

"I'm right here Taehyungie. Y-you will be fine i promise."
Jimin said as he cried and hugged his bestfriend.
"He will regret d-doing this to you."

~ Heyyyy guys!!! Hope you all are doing fine. I'm back. Hope you guys have a really good Christmas eve and Merry Christmas in advance. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I feel so sorry for Tae awww. Love you guys
💖💖💖💕💓
♡authornim