9

・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・

         Taehyung 's pov

       I heard Mr. Bang Pd calling my name. I didn't change my clothes yet .
I opened the door for him and asked him what was the matter.

Bangpd: hey
Tae:hi
Bangpd: well you see there is this boy that is interested in you and wants to have a little time with you .
Tae:why? You know I never allow persons to touch me .
Bangpd: if you don't agree to meet him then you're fired !
Tae: What ! Fine send him in!
Bangpd : I'm going to call him now. Be ready and put on your mask .

         I nervously grabbed my mask and put it on my face. I was scared if this person would hurt me and I didn't want to get fired so this is my only choice .

         I looked outside the window when I heard footsteps coming towards the door. It was the man . My body started trembling . My eyes widened when I heard the door being opened and a familiar voice said "Well hi there." Where did I hear this voice before? My heart was beating at an extremely fast pace and droplets of sweat leaked down my forehead.  I turned around and made eye contact with him .

            It was him. Jeon jungkook. How the fuck did he get here? He smirked and started walking towards me . I nervously Walked back and my back hit the wall. He walked towards me and put his hands on the both sides of the wall. He was taller than me and more tough obviously .

               .....------------.-♤-.------------.....