12

~°°♡♡♡°°~

      The next day Taehyung went to school early so that he could get some time to spend with his bestfriend Jimin. As taehyung arrived through the school gates jimin ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
Jimin:ahhh heyyy bud you're here early!

Taehgung did a cute face and hugged back JIMIN

Taehyung: i missed you so much Mochi.

Jimin: awwwwwww how was your weekend?

Taehyung: not too bad not too good. What about yours?

Jimin: i had to go to my music classes. It was soo nice escaping from doing homework this weekend hahahahah.

Taehyung smiled.

Jimin: whats wrong tho? Did something go wrong in the bar?

Taehyung was shocked at how well his bestfriend knew him . Yes  stupid jeon jungkook is the problem. He thought in his mind.

Taehyung:i don't wanna talk about it right now. I came to school early today so we can spend some time together but the bell is about to ring soon though.

Jimin picked up his bag
Jimin: yeah lets go to class

"Stop"

Jimin and taehyung heard a cold rough voice. They very well  knew who it was .

Jimin turned around and saw the one and only Jeon Jungkook.
Jimin: ughhhhhh

Jk: i wasn't talking to you fucktard

Jimin: don't make me angry

Jk: i don't fucking care. Like i just said, i wasn't talking to you.

    Taehyung sighed. He was sick of this. He just continued walking and pretended like he didn't hear that jerk speaking.
Taehyung: c'mon chim let's go

    Jungkook walked towards Taehyung and pulled his hand and spinned him around.
Taehyung winced at the pain.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and pushed him.

Jungkook ignored jimin and continued to look at tae.

Jungkook: oh my my my . How rude.
So since when do you feel like you have the authority to do as you please around here?

Taehyung rolled his eyes

Jungkook got angry and gripped Taehyung's shoulders firmly.

Jungkook: apologize to me.

Taehyung: noo leave me alone

Jimin: okk jungkook I've had enough ok we've had enough. Get your stupid ass out of our way please. Youre freaking annoying . Go seek attention somewhere else. Petty motherfucker.

Taehyung:jimin please just leave him i don't want you getting in trouble!

Jungkook: you care too much for jimin ahahhaha gay assholes

Taehyung pulled away from his grip and grabbed jimins hand and walked away.

Jimin: tae this has to stop. This is bullying.

Taehyung: i know chim i know . I've tried. But there's nothing i can do about it. After all he's my father's boss's son.

Jimin: and?

Taehyung: he could get my dad fired any minute. And what would we do afterwards?

Jimin: life is unfair

Taehyung just did a sarcastic smile while there was tears in his eyes.

Taehyung: I'm having hope.  Thats why i do the job that i do. It definitely isnt the best thing to do but it still brings in some sort of income at the end of the day. But sometimes it inst enough. Do you know how many days my father goes hungry just to give me a meal of food. Its really fucked up. Sometimes i think what did i ever do to deserve any of this. But I'll try until i cant do it anymore .

Jimin hugged tae tightly and gave him a kiss on his forehead. He couldn't see his bestfriend in tears.

Jimin: trust me. It will be alright

Taehyung: jiminie i wish

Jimin: no you need to promise me that you'll stay strong no matter what

Taehyung: i -i

Jimin: promise me tae. Pinky swear

Taehyung: i p-promise you.
Tears began to fall from his eyes.
Thank you jimin. I don't know what i would do without you.

Jimin: i love you TAETAE I'll always be here for you . Now wipe away those tears you're a strong boy.

Tae wiped his tears and they went to class.

What they didn't know was that someone heard them...

.
.
.
.
.
             HEYYY GUYS!!
ANOTHER UPDATE 💜💙😂
ILY ALL SO MUCH
VOTE AND COMMENT