24

~Third person pov~

Jungkook left the room angrily and everyone was confused. Bogum didn't really care about the whole scene that had happened because he was distracted by Taehyung's face for the majority of the time.

Taehyung found Jungkook's behaviour to be a little worse than usual. Something inside him wanted to go and ask Jungkook what was wrong but he knew that Jungkook would euther insult him or ignore him.

Taehyung turned to Bogum and smiled.
"We shouldn't worry about him. He's just a selfish brat."

Bogum nodded and stroked Taehyung's hair gently.

Jungkook went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? You're letting that little bitch get to you head."
Jungkook spoke to himself as he pulled his hair out of frustration.
He washed his face then walked out only to notice that Lisa was waiting for him outside the bathroom. She purposely unbuttoned her shirt to expose her bra. Jungkook looked at her up and down and bit his lip.
"I missed you babe."
Lisa said as she wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck and licked her lips.
His hands trailed down to her ass and he rubbed it gently then grabbed it.
"Ahhh fuck mmm."
She moaned and kissed him.

After class came to an end, Taehyung made his way to the male's bathroom and his eyes widened as he heard moans from a distance. He gulped and his heart raced off as he approaced the corridor where the bathroom was located.

His heart stopped for a second when he saw the disgusting scene being unfolded before him.
Jungkook's hand was in Lisa's skirt and she was pressed agaisnt the wall while moaning loudly.

Taehyung didn't know what to do at the moment.
Lisa immediately stopped moaning as she saw Taehyung. Jungkook noticed that lisa stopped moaning so he turned around and was met with a look of shock evident on Taehyung's face.
Taehyung immediately ran as fast as he could without looking back at them.
Memories of Jungkook's words flooded his mind for some reason.
"I don't fuck peasants."
It echoed in Taehyung's ear.

Jungkook saw Taehyung running away and immediately pulled away from lisa and groaned.

"G-gimme more."
Lisa pleaded.

Jungkook gave her a death glare before rolling his eyes.
"Go fuck yourself you horny bitch."
He said angrily then went inside the bathroom to clean himself.
He couldn't help but feel guilty for some reason as he remembered the look on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung accidentally bumped into someone on his way.
"I-i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention pl-please forgive me."
Taehyung said in a shaky voice. His mind was filled with memories of the scene he had just witnessed and it was driving him crazy...in a bad way of course.

"You know it's so cute when you stutter Tae."

Taehyung looked up and noticed it was Bogum.

"B-bogumie haha i'm sowwy."
He said cutely and hugged the other.

Bogum wrapped his arms around Tae and then kneeled down on the floor.
"It's time to go home. Hop on my back I'll take you to my car."
Bogum said and chuckled.

Taehyung hesitated at first but soon agreed when Bogum promised to spend the night over so they could play video games and watch movies together.

"Anything for you TaeTae."
Taehyung wrapped his legs around Bogum's waist and placed his head on the other's shoulder as they made their way to the car park.
However neither of them saw that a certain someone was looking at them with a look of anger and annoyance on his face.

💙New Update💙
Vote
Comment
Down
Below♡