2

Taehyung did not know that his father was aware of him being bullied by jungkook.

Mr.kim: tae are you okay . You look sad

Tae: dad I'm fine

Mr.kim: taehyung I know jungkook bullies you

Tae: n-no he doesn't

Mr.kim: if he hurts you one more time tell me and I will speak to his father .

Tae: yes dad.

Jungkooks pov

           I really hate My Father's employee's son Taehyung. He s just so nerdy,poor and weird . I really hate poor people. Taehyung doesn't even have a proper shoes or bag . He just really pisses me of .

Taehyung' s pic

          I just don't know what i did to jungkook for him and his friends to treat me like this.  I have no friends and I have to be alone all day in school. Jungkook tells people things about me and they are disgusted by me. I'm really tired of all this but I'll bear it because I want my father to keep his job in Jungkook' s fathers company.

             Time went by and jungkook kept doing bad things to taehyung. Taehyung just cried everyday. His father kept working like a slave for the jeon company Gucci and tae didn't like it at all. They were currently in high school.

Taehyung was walking through the hallways and he hit someone on the shoulders.

Taehyung: I'm sor-

Yoongi: watch it you bitch. Don't you have eyes ?
He then tapped taehyung harshly on the head.

Everyone stopped and started laughing at taehyung .

Suddenly all the girls were screaming and acting crazy. Taehyung turned around and it was jeon fucking jungkook with his stupid face. He walked thorough the doors with a smirk on his face.

Jungkook: hi ladies

Lisa: Jungkook oppa I love you

Jungkook: bitch I'm not your oppa !

Jungkook: oh well well well. Look what we have here. The crazy poor bitch .

Taehyung swallowed hard and looked down .

Jungkook: yoongi did he already cause trouble early in the morning?

Yoongi: the blind ass walked into me

Jungkook took taehyung's hand and started to twist it roughly .

Tae: ahhh let me go!

Jungkook: scream louder bitch

Tae:Jungkook my hand !leave  Me!

Jungkook :you're lucky this time that I have football practice but don't worry I won't spare you next time .

Taehyung looked around and everyone was laughing at him. He hung his head in shame and went to class.

       In the classroom

Taehyung sat alone at the back of the class and pulled his hoodie over his head.

He felt someone tapping him gently on his back.

Taehyung : who is it ?
Jimin: I'm jimin
Taehyung : oh hi are you new here ?
Jimin: yeah I just joined this school today. Can I sit next to you?
Taehyung: um sure.

Students started filling the classroom.
Mrs. Pink the English teacher soon entered with a strict face .

Mrs.pink: good morning everyone. Where is jungkook and Yoongi?

No one replied

Jungkook and yoongi then barged in the class and sat in their seat without saying good morning.

Mrs. Pink: um excuse me but do you boys have any manners at all?

Jungkook: are you talking to me ?

Mrs.pink: who else would I be talking to!
I'm tired of this disrespectful behaviour of yours jungkook and you are leading yoongi into it. I'm gonna split you and yoongi up now. Jungkook go sit next to taehyung and the new boy will take your seat next to yoongi .

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat next to taehyung . He shifted his desk away from taehyung because he didn't like the cheap perfume taehyung was wearing .

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💎💙💙💙💙

Hope you guys like the book so far.
Vote and comment below .