10

~<♤>~

<Jungkook's pov>

I walked into the room and i couldn't see clearly since the place was really dark. I started to see a faint shadow of a boy. I could smell his perfume from a distance. It made me feel dizzy . Everything about him was just so good. I walked closer to him and i could see him. He still had a mask on his face. I put my hands on the wall and brought my face closer to his. Those beautiful eyes. I feel like I've seen them before or it's probably because I'm drunk. I could tell he was really shy.

•••

<Taehyung's Pov>

I swallowed hard. He looked me directly in my eye. I kept turning my face to the side so he wouldn't recognize me. He is drunk anyway.
He started touching my face and i looked down.

Jungkook: why are you looking down baby?
Let me see those big beautiful eyes.

I just rolled my eyes and pushed him away. I couldn't stand him. I rushed out of the door leaving him with a smirk on his face.
...
I went to the changing room nervously and leaned against the wall while breathing heavily. What the fuck just happened . Jeon jungkook said i had big beautiful eyes. Ahhh this makes me nervous. I changed my clothes as quickly as possible and ran out of the bar.

When i arrived home, my father was sitting on the couch looking at some television. I walked in nervously but tried to act normal.
Mr.kim: hey tae where were you
Taehyung: ya know....hahah had to do stuff.

Fuck I'm an idiot.
I then smiled at my father and went straight to my room without saying another word.

I just couldn't beleive this happened today. I hope he doesn't go back to the bar looking for me. He should never know that I'm a stripper, my life will become even worse. I sigh and wipe some of my tears.

•••

<Jungkook's pov>

I went home that night thinking about that boy. He was the definition of perfect. I have to find him.

                             ~<♡>~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!