20

Taehyung's pov
I looked down at my phone while crying. My heart ached as i saw the message.

Jungkook: i hate you!!!

I put the phone back on the table and sighed.
I had to go to work soon so i showered.
I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Look at you taehyung! Worthless!A stripper ahahaha!"
The voice in my head began speaking.
I shouted
"Stoppppp ahhhhh!"
I cried and turned off the shower and proceeded to wear my jeans and tshirt.
I wiped my eyes and went downstairs to tell dad goodbye as i left.
I always lied to him about where i was going during the night on weekends because of course my father would be ashamed of who i was.
"D-dad I'm going over to jimin's house. I'll be back in a while."

Father nodded and said to be careful.He was busy working on a new shirt for Jungkook's birthday.

I sighed as i walked to the club.

Jungkook's pov

I really needed to forget everything. I got dressed and grabbed my wallet then i made my way to my car. Yes a good drink would cure my stress i sighed.

I went to the club where i had seen the dancer. The memories of him came back to my head. I needed to see him again but then i said to myself.
"Jungkook what the fuck? you're not gay."
I looked down.

I sat on a stool nearby the bar and began ordering a lot of expensive drinks.
The lights dimmed.
This all seemed familiar. I looked up and saw him. His pants was fitted and i swallowed hard. He wore a shirt and it was opened. It fell off his shoulders,exposing his glowing milky skin but of course his mask was covering his face.

I looked down at my pants. My pants was becoming tighter and tighter.
I bit my lip as i continued looking at him.
I said in my mind.
"Waw kook you're getting turned on by a guy."
He began dancing on the pole and i couldn't control it anymore. I got up and began throwing money on him. For some reason as he made eyecontact with me through the mask, he began acting differently. He kept stepping back.
I was soon stopped by a guard as i approached the boy. I needed him so badly.

I got angry and pushed the guard out of my way.
"No one! and i mean no one can stop me from getting what i want."
I laughed.

The place then became pitch black and i couldn't see. All the lights were off. The boy ran away from the stage.
The lights then came on and all the other dancers were on stage except him.

I went backstage because no one could stop me.
I glimpsed him from afar and ran towards him.
"Hey ! Stop!"
I ran behind him.

Third person pov

Taehyung tried to run as Jungkook chased behind him. His heart was racing off and he couldn't afford to let jungkook know it was really him. Jungkook would only make more fun of him and reveal that he did this for a living to the whole school.

Taehyung somehow managed to get out of the club through the back door. He ran and ran as he saw a tunnel and hid inside there.

Jungkook ran out the back door and couldn't see the boy.
He growled angrily
"Ahh fuckk i will find you."

Taehyung immediately pulled off the shirt and wore a black hoodie and he removed the mask as he panted heavily while leaning agaisnt the tunnel wall.
"That was a close one."
Taehyung sighed.

Update💙💙💙
Vote
Comment