25

Third person p.o.v

Jungkook stared at the two boys angrily from afar. The sight of Taehyung hugging Bogum and wrapping his legs around the other made Jungkook super angry for some weird reason. His car was parked nearby Bogum's Black Lamborghini.
"So this little slut has a thing for rich guys...i see i see."
He smirked and laughed bitterly as he walked towards his car.

Taehyung leaned against Bogum's car as he spoke to the other about prom which wasn't too far away.

~Taehyung's pov~
I couldn't help but admire Bogum. His personality, his good looks and his deep voice. I wish everyone was like Bogum.

"So you know  prom is approaching pretty quickly but i don't care."
I laughed nervously.

"So you're not coming to prom?"
Bogum asked and raised and eyebrow as he stepped closer to me.

"Haha uh yeah i mean no. Sadly, i never go to any school events because i... I'm ashamed to say this. I don't have anyone to go with me."
I said as i looked down.

Bogum placed his hand on my shoulder and lifted my chin as he smiled softly.

"Tae look at me. Don't ever say that again. I'm here with you now. Will you be my-"
Bogum was suddenly cut off when someone began yelling.

"Hey you! Motherfucker!Move your fucking car out of my way."

I looked behind Bogum and saw Jungkook with a pissed expression on his face. It wasn't a new thing but it was fucking annoying.

Bogum turned around to look at Jungkook with an angry look.
"Hey what's your prob dude? Why the fuck you gotta be so rude?huh?"

I held on to Bogum's hand to stop him from approaching Jungkook.
As i did that, Jungkook came out of his car and aggressively grabbed Bogum by his collar.

"Tae let go of me I'll deal with this cunt."
Bogum said as he stared at Jungkook intensely.

"And what makes you think that you can tell him what to do?"
Jungkook said furiously.

I pushed Jungkook away from Bogum and yelled,"Stop!"

"You're a filthy little slut."
Jungkook growled as breathed heavily.

~Third person pov~
Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's jaw and kissed him roughly. Bogum was shocked and didn't know what the fuck was going on.

"You're mine."
Jungkook said as he deepened the kiss. Taehyung hesitantly pulled away and pushed Jungkook away.
"What the fuck? You don't own me."

Bogum held Taehyung's hand and glared at Jungkook.
"Leave Tae alone you asshole!."
Bogum shouted at Jungkook.

Jungkook was hurt but didn't show it. It hurt him when Taehyung pulled away from the kiss, it hurt him when Taehyung held Bogum's hand.

Without saying another word, Jungkook walked back to his car and sped off. He wanted to get drunk and forget about all this shit. He wanted to get Kim fucking Taehyung out of his mind. He wanted to vent his anger on someone.

As Jungkook left,Taehyung looked at Bogum and gulped.
"I wanna go home."
In his chest he felt guilt and regret.
"Why do i feel like this?"
He said in his mind.

~💜~
Vote
Comment
Down below
💜💜💜