17

Third person p.o.v👀

The sound of a car door being opened roughly, filled the atmosphere.  Taehyung's heart skipped a beat as he heard the loud sound. He looked up and saw that Jungkook was walking furiously towards him.

      Taehyung began stepping back slowly since he was afraid if jungkook would do something bad to him.
Jungkook wore a leather jacket over his supreme t-shirt since the weather was cold. His hair was wet and droplets of water adorned his face.
Taehyung stood there looking at the sight of this young man.

        Jungkook walked up to Taehyung and grabbed his collar.
"Bitch come with me to the car!"
He said roughly.

Taehyung tried to pull away from his grip since he didn't like the way jungkook was treating him.
"Im not going anywhere with you jungkook! I'd rather stay here and die!"
Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook became furious at tge way Taehyung was raising his voice on him.
"Look shut the fuck up and get in the car!"
He grabbed on to taehyung's wrist and began pulling him.

Taehyung winced at the pain.
"Jungkook y-youre hurting me."
He cried out.

"Now do i look like i care?"
Jungkook replied harshly.

   Taehyung wanted to escape from his grip so bad. Why was jungkook doing this? He didn't need a ride from him and it was so strange that The Jeon Jungkook was offering him a ride in his fancy ass car.

      Jungkook continued holding Taehyung's hand firmly as they made their way to the car. He then opened the car door and pushed taehyung in the passenger seat. He then slammed the door roughly and proceeded to take his seat and drive.

      Jungkook looked at taehyung with an intense glare as taehyung held his wrist and sobbed lightly at the pain he felt when jungkook pulled his wrist harshly.

  "Pffft only babies cry."
Jungkook said.

     Taehyung looked him in the eye with teary eyes and then turned the other way.

   Something in jungkook didn't feel right when he saw the boy in pain but he soon ignored that feeling.

    Jungkook threw his jacket on taehyung and said,"Wear it hoe."
Taehyung didn't have a choice since he was shivering from the cold. Taehyung couldn't help but look at jungkook's muscles as his wet t-shirt was stuck to his skin. Taehyung caught jungkook glaring at him so he quickly looked outside.

       There was an awkward silence in the car and Taehyung hated it. He was still confused so he decided to speak up.
"Why are you doing this?"
He sighed.

     Jungkook raised his eyebrow and looked at him.
"As an apology"

    Taehyung knew jungkook too well. He then sighed once more.

  Jungkook laughed sarcastically.
"I would never do anything for you on my own will."
Jungkook looked at the road with a furious expression on his face and he increased the speed he was driving.

     This caused Taehyung to feel scared and his heart began beating at a fast pace.

"S-slow down!"
Taehyung shouted.

   Jungkook then rolled his eyes and said,"what a pussy."
He then cleared his throat.

     Over the years Taehyung just learned to ignore jungkook . Even though it hurt his feelings a lot, there was no way he could've stopped it since he didn't want his father getting  in trouble.

Hey guys
New update. Vote
Comment below
💙💙💙