26

~Third person p.o.v~

Jungkook's mind was filled with thoughts of Bogum holding Taehyung's hand. The more he thought about it, the more his anger increased and he drove even quicker.
His veins were visible in his hands and his forehead was sweaty. He had never been this angry in a while. He was also confused at the same time since he didn't know why Taehyung affected him so much.

He stopped his car at the club and placed his cigarette between his lips as he made his way inside. He lit his cigarette and smoked it as he made his way to the bar.
"10 shots of your most expensive vodka please."
He said as he dropped a large sum of money on the bar counter and waited for his drinks.

Bogum was taking Taehyung home and they both tried to forget about the incident so no one mentioned a word about Jungkook. The drive was silent and Bogum occasionally glanced at Taehyung every now and then as a smile crept up on his face.
Taehyung was literally an angel in its truest form.

As Bogum was about to talk to Taehyung, Taehyung's phone rang and he saw his boss's number on the screen. He sighed then asnwered the call.

Bang pd: Tae you need to come here right now.

Tae: s-sir right now? I can't. Its not even the weekend. Please just ask someone else.

Bang pd: really Taehyung? Don't disappoint me. Think about your dad. Think about how much money you will earn by doing this today...just for your dad. You really wanna help him right? Then be serious and do what you have to.

Tae: what do i have to do?

Taehyung asked a bit nervously.  Bogum listened as the other spoke but didn't saying anything since he didn't know what was happening.
No one knew who V was and no one will ever know.
Taehyung would lose the little respect and self esteem that he had if anyone knew about this. This was all that he had.

Bang pd:There's a customer here who wants to see you...you're familair with him don't worry. He's willing to pay an extremely large sum of money just to fuck you.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he lowered the volume on his phone so that Bogum wouldn't hear.

Tae:um....

Bangpd: remember Tae, your dad.

Taehyung thought about it again and then nodded slightly.

Tae: i'm coming.

He then hung up the phone and looked at Bogum.

"Please drop me here. Thanks for the ride. I uh i need to do something."
He said quickly then opened the door as Bogum parked the car.
He then ran extremely fast to the club that wasn't too far away.
He was scared. He worked as a stripper for many years but he was still a virgin. He didn't know what to think about this. Losing his virginity to a random stranger.

Yes you've guessed right...Jungkook wanted to spend some time with  "V."
He needed to vent his frustration on someone and the only way he could do that at the moment was by smoking, drinking and doing all sorts of things to the hot male stripper.
He didn't care if the stripper was a guy. The guy honestly had the perfect body and he just wanted to touch him and hear his heavenly moans.
He kept drinking his vodka as he awaited the arrival of V.
He continued to smirk as he looked down at his boner and chuckled a little.

Taehyung hurriedly went into his changing room and began getting ready. He wore his choker, his tight black leather pants and his sequin blazer. And of course his mask. It hid who he truly was. When he wore his mask it hid the shame he had to carry.
He sighed and began walking towards the room where the appointment was scheduled.

💙💙💙👀Update
Vote
Comment
Below