3

Jungkook couldn't take the scent of taehyung's perfume and raised his hand. Taehyung looked at him confused.

Mrs.pink : yes Mr.Jeon, what happened now?

Jungkook: his perfume is too nasty

Taehyung felt ashamed and looked down sadly.

Mrs.pink: Jungkook behave yourself. Mr.kim please move don't wear the perfume again .

Taehyung: y-Yes miss I won't.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued doing the test. He was really good at school work. Jungkook was perfect at everything but his attitude was the worst .

Taehyung was stuck on number 2 on the English paper. He tried looking at Jungkook's paper but jungkook saw him and pulled his paper towards himself. 

Taehyung felt bad and looked at his paper. Unfortunately Mrs. Pink noticed

Mrs .pink: taehyung do you have a problem? It's a test so no copying!

Taehyung: yes miss

Jungkook smirked and gave taehyung a death glare . Jimin turned around and looked at taehyung with a look of pity.

        After class was dismissed Mrs.pink gave Jungkook and Taehyung detention .

            Jungkook cursed taehyung and Walked out the class.

Jimin ran up to taehyung.

Jimin: are you ok

Tae: I'm done don't worry

Jimin: please don't let him hirt you ok

Taehyung nodded

Jimin: here put your number in my phone I'll call you later

Taehyung typed in his number and went to detention. At least there was one good thing about today . He finally made a friend.

         As taehyung walked into the room for detention he saw jungkook looking at him with a serious face .

Taehyung fearfully sat on the seat next to jungkook. The supervisor wasn't there yet .

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Another update