27

~Taehyung's pov~

As i made my way towards the room, i felt some droplets of sweat trickling down my forehead as my heart was beating quickly. I dont know what to expect when i enter the room. This was all too much for me but unfortunately i need the money, i need to help my father. I know that what i do is not a good thing but i have no choice. I have to give my body to strangers for their pleasure just so that i could receive some money to assist me and my father. One day it will be over though. When I'm done with university I'll get my job and everything will be alright.
I shook those thoughts out of my head and knocked on the door slightly. I heard a few moans coming from the other side of the room and i gulped.

"Come in."
The deep voice said sternly.

I bit my lip nervously and entered the room. It was dark inside and the only ligut present was the dim light of the moon passing through the large window.
The guy was sitting on the bed and the scent of smoke enterd into my nostrils causing me to cough.

"Hey baby boy. I see you're here looking all pretty for daddy hmm?"
He said and his tone was laced with dominance.

I walked closer towards him and i gulped when i noticed who it was. It was Jeon Jungkook. I should've known. But he isn't gay though then why is he here. If he really knew who i was he would make fun of me and reduce me to nothing. Anyways i shouldn't give a fuck. I'm just doing this to help my dad. I'll just get it done and over with then I'll be able to help dad.

"Sorry but what now?I think that i dress up like this for every other man that comes here so don't consider yourself special."
I said and smiled as i stood in front of him.

"Sassy...i see. You know i like myself a good feisty kitten. You want me to fuck you really hard huh? My big cock inside you. Wrecking you and making you moan my name. I'll wreck that pretty ass of yours. You think i don't notice when you act like a little slut on stage in front of those men. Huh? You think i like that?"
Jungkook said sternly and pinned Taehyung agaisnt the wall.

He looked at Taehyung from head to toe and smirked as he laughed a little after taking a drink if his whiskey.

"What's your name slut?"
Jungkook asked while touching Taehyung's sides and watching him hungrily.

"V."
Taehyung said as he tried not to pull away when Jungkook touched him.

"You sure bout that kitten?"
"I want to know your real name. I want to see your face."
"Take off your mask."
Jungkook demanded but Taehyung hesitantly said "No!"

"Sluts like you should know your place. You remind of that hoe Taehyung. Such a dirty slut. I bet he sleeps with every guy in our school for a quick fuck and some money. So fucking disgusting."
Jungkook said as he took another drink.

Taehyung's heart felt as if it ripped in two. He felt the tears welling up in his eyes and his mind wasn't thinking straight anymore.
He pulled off the mask to reveal his true identity and Jungkook was shocked.
The glass fell from his hand and shattered on the floor.

" Yes Jungkook. Yes you're right. I am willing to sleep with men like you and please people just so that i could earn some money to sustain my life and my father's.  Thank you for reminding me of my place and where i truly stand in this world. Im just a slut to you right? A dirty whore?"
"Thank you."
He said as the tears fell from his eyes and he immediately began running. His heart was torn even more than before and his little self esteem was gone.

Jungkook chased after him and panted heavily as he tried to catch up with him.
"Taehyung! Taehyung! Stop!"
He yelled out.

Update💙💙💙
Hehe
Tell me if you like it woohooo
Vote and comnent for more. Muah💜