19

Taehyung's pov

I ran home not looking back at him. I felt hurt. His words pierced through my heart like a bullet. In fact this always happened to me so i should be used to it by now.

He drove quickly behind me but i continued ignoring him.
As soon as he stopped the car and opened the door i ran into my house and locked the door panting heavily.

My father looked up at me.
"Tae you're finally home!"
He said .

I nodded still breathing heavily as i told him good afternoon .
"Did jungkook bring you home?"
He asked.

I nodded and went to my room.
I looked out my window and saw jungkook still outside . He was now getting back into his car.
I sat on my bed and began crying. I reached into my pocket to get my phone then suddenly a paper fell out.
I picked it up and saw that it was his letter.

I opened it and began reading .

TO whatever,
Im writing this stupid "apology" letter to you because I'm forced to. But anyways i really have nothing to say. How dare you slap me huh? Hahaha you gotta be kidding me. You just invited some trouble for yourself.
Bye.

From-JJK

I rolled my eyes for the 100th time and threw the letter on the floor. I'm just irritated. I pulled out my phone and checked my messages from jimin.

Chim💖:hey bud i won't be home later. Mom is taking me to visit my grandparents so goodnight in advance ily and please Please pLeaSse PleasSeeee take care💖💖💖

I smiled when i read his message. It made me feel sort of better.

Tae: ahhh thanks chim. Also have a great time at your grandparent's place. I love you to and yes i will take care😂💙💙💙

I sighed and put my phone on the table.

Jungkook's pov

I can't beleive he walked out the car. I came out of the car but he already went inside so i didn't bother chasing after him anyways.

I rolled my eyes and went back into my car and drove home quickly.
I began feeling sort of cold so i reached to get my jacket and i realised it wasnt there.
Oh,great i fucking gave him my jacket.
I growled angrily and began driving faster.

I arrived at my house and slammed the car door once more. I'm surprised it wasn't broken yet.
I ran upstairs and met dad.
"Son so you dropped Taehyung to his house?"
My dad asked.

"Yes of course i did."
I said sarcastically and went to get my towel.

"Son hurry and dry yourself you're gonna get sick. "
My dad said again.

"Yeah yeah."
I said and went to my room.

I took off my shirt and pants and wrapped my towel around my waist as i went to take a warm bath in the hot tub.

I ordered the servants to bring me some hot tea while i was having my bath.

I picked up my phone from the glass table near the tub and i opened my dms.

Messages,messages,messages, random girlsssss.
I raised my eyebrows and kept scrolling down until i found Lisa's dms.

I then thought to myself. I don't want to fucking talk to her.
I sighed and put down the new i phone x harshly.

I recalled today's incident in my head and well i hated it. I hated it a lot. I couldn't forget what happened today though. Why did i stop the car when jimin texted taehyung.
This made me angry again and i punched the glass table angrily causing my knuckles to bleed.
"Ahhhhh"
I screamed and winced at the pain.
"What the fuck is happening to me?"
I screamed loudly.

While my hands bled i took up my phone again and messaged Taehyung.

Jk: i hate you!!!

I was extremely angry right now and i couldn't control it.

...
Yayyyy Update!!!💙
Vote
Comment