3.00

Once the last of the crowd had dispersed into the thick smoke from the scarlet train, it was my turn to exit.
I pulled out my earphones, the silence was deafening on the now empty train.
I took my time winding through the empty compartments and out onto the platform. Why would I rush when the only thing that I am destined to face is suffering?
I stood in the cloud of thick smoke, the painstaking beauty of being able to disappear, even if only for a moment, was pure bliss.

"OI MALFOY!"
I whipped my head around, my hand flying into the pocket of my robes without sparing a thought.
I let out a sigh of relief, as my eyes set on the body who the voice belonged to; Blaise Zabini.
"You scared me Blaise. I didn't know who it was."
His expression quickly changed to one of regret. "Sorry mate, didn't mean to. I held a carriage for us, I had a feeling you'd wait until everyone else was off the train."
I let my face slip into a smile as I walked towards him, pulling him in for a hug. He seemed shocked but didn't object.

He pulled himself away and held me at arms length, studying my face with furrowed brows, he lifted a finger and poked my nose,
"I like this and all, but why have you got a bit of metal stuck in your nose?"

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders, "Why not?"
Blaise nodded and turned his head to the lone carriage, "I suppose we should get to school before the feast starts, I'm bloody starving."
I chuckled and shook my head at him, "Glad to see nothing's changed then Blaise."
He scowled mockingly towards me, and made a start towards the carriage awaiting us. I followed close behind him, glancing over my shoulder, you could never be too sure. Especially if you were one of the most hated people in the wizarding community.