87.00

*continued mainly directly from last chapter*
Draco's POV:

"Draco wake up."

I groaned as a hand gripped my shoulder and shook gently.

"Draco."

"What?" I mumbled, struggling to open my eyes.

"We're in Hogsmeade." Harry said as he took his hand off my shoulder.

The sky was beginning to darken, looming black clouds beginning to creep in from behind the mountains.

"There's going to be a storm tonight." I said, and glanced at Harry who was watching me with a curious gaze.

"Your favourite."

I smiled, nodding softly as I stood up too, "Wanna stay up and watch it?"

"Of course I do. We really need to get moving though, or we'll end up back in London." Harry replied, as he handed my bag to me.

"I wouldn't mind missing school to be honest."

"I know. But c'mon, we're here now." He said seriously.

I slung my bag over one shoulder and raised my hand up to my forehead, "Yes sir."

Harry rolled his eyes, and tried to conceal his smile as he turned his back to me and slid open the compartment door.

I followed him out of the compartment and through the now empty corridor.

The platform was submerged under the thick blankets of smoke from the train.

We walked along the platform, turning the corner to make our way up to the school.

"Have we missed dinner?" I asked, attempting to keep my voice as monotone as possible.

"I don't think so. I hope not anyways...You must be really hungry Draco, you haven't eaten at all today."

I sighed, "Not really."

"I know you're sick of hearing it, but you need to take care of yourself." Harry spoke cautiously, waiting for me to react.

"I...I know."

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, cool air nipped at my exposed skin as we kept walking.

~~

I let out a sigh of relief as I sank down onto the bench beside Harry, my stomach growling immediately at the smell of food wafting through the great hall.

Completely disregarding how rude I was being, not greeting my friends, I scooped some mashed potato onto my place and soaked it in gravy.

"Merlins beard Draco! Is that enough gravy?" Pansy exclaimed, a look of utter distaste on her face.

I shrugged and began eating, feeling my body relax almost instantly at the taste of food...don't get used to it, I thought.

Harry was playing with his food, his eyes were trained on Blaise.

I nudged him with my elbow, "Stop staring."

He nodded and looked back down at his plate, and began to eat.

I shook my head softly and went back to my own food.

No less than a minute later, I had cleared my plate. But my stomach still felt empty.

"Draco..." Blaise said, his voice quiet.

I looked up at him, he looked back at me with clear desperation in his eyes.

"What is it?"

"Tell him to stop staring at me." He said.

"HARRY!" I said loudly, having to hold in a laugh as he jumped so hard his fork flew from his hand and into a plate of sausages.

"I didn't mean to..." He muttered, looking back at Blaise.

"Why were you staring?" Blaise questioned.

"Um...uh...I- well..."

Blaise looked back at me, "You told him didn't you?"

I shrugged, and looked down at my empty plate to try and hide my grin.

"I can't get over that you two.. well.. you know.." Harry stammered.

"Had sex? Made love? Fucked? Did the dirty?" Blaise offered.

Harry nodded, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

I glared at Blaise who feigned mock confusion. Shrugging his shoulders before starting to eat again.

"Oh Blaise don't be rude like that." Pansy scolded.

"Sorry..." He muttered.

"Are you finished?" I asked Harry, who nodded.

"Okay let's go then, we'll see you all tomorrow." I said, standing up.

"Isn't it a bit early?" Pansy questioned.

"I've got a shit load of homework to do." Harry piped up.

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Yep." I said, waving at them as we left.

The very second we made it around the corner outside the hall, Harry let out a loud groan.

"I'm such an idiot!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"Oh don't be daft, it's just Blaise."

"I must of looked so stupid..."

"No you didn't Harry. I promise."

He sighed and nodded, rubbing his face with both of his hands.

"C'mon, we can make it up before it starts." I said, pulling his hands away from his face.

"I have a better idea." Harry said, his expression brightening immediately.

"But I want to sit and watch the storm." I groaned.

"Don't worry, we will. Just not in the dorms."

"As long as we don't get soaked, I don't want to be out in it. Just watch it." I said slowly, hoping he was listening to me.

"I know Draco. Don't worry. C'mon."  He reassured me as he stuck his hand out to me.

I shook my head softly to myself and grabbed his hand.

A/N:
A CHAPTERRRRR!!!
A month after the last one ooooops.
I'll have another one up within a week. Maybe two weeks. You know how bad I am ahahah.

Over and out
XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds