88.00

Draco's P.O.V:

"Harry... What're you doing?" I questioned, as he continued to pull me along the corridor.

"You'll see."

"But.." I started talking but Harry turned around to face me, causing me to stop.

"Trust me, Draco. You'll love it." He said, a small smile gracing his face.

"Okay."

He quickly turned around and began walking again, dragging me along behind him.

It wasn't long before we reached the seventh floor, and I realised where we were going.

"The room of requirements?" I asked, as Harry stopped outside the tapestry.

"Yep. Wait there."

He stood quietly for a moment, running his fingers through his already disheveled hair, then began pacing up and down along the corridor.

A single door appeared, carved out of ancient mahogany and embellished with small golden vines which wove around the handle.

"Well that's the first time I've seen that door." Harry mumbled, before turning the handle and pushing it open.

A sudden wave of cool air washed over me, and the sound of rain suddenly filled the corridor.

I looked at Harry in astonishment, as he grinned back at me.

"Come on!"

I followed him into the room, which had taken the form of a forest area, tall evergreen trees loomed in the darkening sky, the mossy floor covered in small puddles of water as it continued to rain.

A large umbrella appeared as Harry closed the door. It hovered above us, sheltering us from the rain which began to fall heavier than before.

Harry slipped his hand into my own, and lead the way through the trees and deeper into the room.

"This is amazing Harry. Truly amazing."

"I knew you'd like it." He replied, squeezing my hand gently.

Moments later, a small rectangular hut came into view, the entire front wall was open, revealing a cozy room with a log fire burning in the corner and a large sofa facing onto the forest.

"How did you even think of this?" I asked, as we stepped into the warm room.

"Now that would be telling."

I settled down onto the sofa, watching as Harry closed the umbrella and set it on the ground, before walking over to me. He sat down beside me, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

The rain fell steadily onto the roof of the hut, echoing soothingly in the almost empty interior.

A low rumble of thunder sounded, and I closed my eyes as I focused on the sounds outside.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"For what?"

"Everything." I said, opening my eyes and looking at Harry.

"You don't need to thank me for anything Draco."  He replied.

He placed his hand on the back of my neck, and kissed me softly. He pulled back slightly and looked at me, as if waiting for me to react.

I leant closer to him and pressed my lips against his, he was quick to copy my movements.

I pulled away from him and rest my forehead against his, "Do you want to?"

"Want to what?" He whispered, I could feel his breathing quicken as his breath fanned my lips.

"Go further."

He moved his head up and looked into my eyes, hesitation evident in his eyes.

"Only if you're okay with it." He finally replied.

"I am."

A/N:
So we all know what happens next, which is why I'm choosing not to include it. Sorry not sorry.

It's an intimate time between them, which does not need to be made public ahahah.

Anywayssss, thank you all for the support recently, you don't know how much it means to me!!

Y'all aren't ready for the next few chapters.

Byeeeeee

XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds